Chapter 49-Bliss

Molly's eyes flew open as she felt Cristiano's lips on hers. He pulled his head away and stared into her wide eyes. "I...." he stuttered his hand still in her hair.

Cristiano had no idea why he had just kissed her. He just felt the need.

She bit her lip.

He moved his finger along her cheek and ran his thumb along her lip. He leaned in closer and brushed his mouth her hers again. The kiss was slow and soft. His lips became more firm and demanded her response. He held her head with his hand as her tongue parted to allow him access.

She pressed her hand against his chest and ran her hands up and down. He closed his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Never breaking their kiss. His hard rock erection pressed against her pelvis and he ran his hand down over her but.

She moaned and he groaned turning her onto her back. He broke the kiss and she panted as his lips touched her cheek. He neck. He ran his hand over her breast as his mouth went lower down her chest.

"My favourite top" he grinned pulling her breast from out under her tank top. She wrapped her hands around his neck as he blew onto her nipple. She shivered and he took it into his mouth. He nipped and sucked as her hands moved into his hair. She moaned underneath him and he pulled back a little. Her lips were swollen and her face was flushed. He his hands went to her top and he slowly lifted it over her head. He threw it behind him not caring where it landed.

He kissed her other breast and cupped her between her thighs. She moaned loudly at his touch and he kissed her mouth.

"How do you feel?" he whispered, his breath hot and sweet against her neck.

Molly swallowed as his hand moved back up to her breast.

"Do you like when I touch you here?" he asked kissing her neck. "Yes" she panted wishing he'd shut up and kiss her mouth again.

And he did. And she held him to her as their kiss became stronger.

Cristiano moved down her body trailing soft kisses down her chest as he moved. Molly squirmed as he blew into her belly button. He grinned against her skin as his hand went to the waistband of her shorts. He raised up on his knees and looked down at Molly. She watched him and was flushed.

His hand roamed under her bottom and he slowly pulled her shorts down her legs. He pulled each leg out slow. Placing a kiss on her ankles as he did so.

He stared down at a nearly naked Molly. He wanted her fully naked. He had seen her body before but he wanted to see it so badly now.

He ran his hands along her legs and she giggled when he tickled behind her knees. He smiled at what he was hearing. She sounded so relaxed. This was good he thought.

He ran soft kisses from her ankle to her hip. He ran a finger over the spot where he had given her the injection. So much has happened since then he thought and Molly moved her hands to his hair. He looked up and she gently pulled his head back up to her lips.

He grinned placing his legs at either side of hers and he kisses her harder. When they broke part, they were both panting hard. He rolled of her and she lifted her head in wonder or disappointment he liked to think.

He ran his finger from her neck down her chest and over her panties. She moaned as he touched her. "Still think Ramos could do this better" he whispered and she shook her head as he dipped his finger under the hem of her panties. "Oh lord" she moaned as he teased her with his finger. "Who do you moan for?" he whispered kissing her neck. "You. You I moan for you" she yelled as his fingers worked faster.