Chapter 58- Don't Do Anything To Be Sorry For

Cristiano lifted his shirt over his head. Molly watched as he revealed his abs and she bit her lip as he undid his jeans and in one swift motion pulled them down his legs taking his boxerbriefs too. Her body shivered under the water.

"You ok?" he asked and she flicked her eyes off him. "Ya" she said and he smiled. He stepped over the edge lowered himself slowly into the water, until he was sitting behind Molly.

He wrapped his arms around her stomach and pulled her towards him. "Cris" she said. "I promise. Just relax and be comfy" he said and she rested the back of her head under his chin.

She felt dreamy against his body. He forgot how good it felt to have her in his arms. She moved against him and he groaned. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"Give me a break" he whispered. "What?" she asked. "It's hard enough been in here with you like this without you torturing me" he said. "I'm just trying to get comfortable and me moving isn't the only hard thing" she said raising her leg a bit in the bath.

"I can't help it. You know the effect you have on me. Any guy would get hard being this close to you" he groaned and she lifted her hand behind her head and patted his face. "Poor Ronaldo" she mocked.

He rested his head against the bath.

The laid in the bath for a few minutes before he broke the silence. "Thank you for the painting Molly. It's beautiful" he said but she just moved her hands over the bubbles.

"Máe will love it. It was a lovely gift" he said. "I thought Dolores might like to know your Dad was watching over you when she wasn't here" she shrugged. "I love it. Thank you" he said.

"Your welcome" she said.

"I'm sorry Molly" he said. "What for?" she asked. She wasn't going to make this easy for him he thought.

"For being a muppet" he said and she laughed out loud. He smiled at the sound. "It doesn't sound the same when you say it" she said.

"Then you can call me that. I don't care. Just as long as you talk to me" he said. "What's there to talk about?" she sighed and felt his fingers move over her stomach.

"I'm sorry I tried to tell you what to do" he said. "And for ruining my night" she said. "And for ruining your night" he said. "And for thinking you can make decisions for me and.."

"And for been a jackass and everything else" he interrupted her.

"But more importantly I'm sorry for making you feel cheap. I never intended to" he said and Molly mentally kicked herself for saying that yesterday.

"You could never be cheap" he said.

"£100,000 is change to you" she said. "You know I wasn't talking about the money for your dad" he
said.

"You were a real jerk the other day. You ruined a good day. I hate when you tell me what to do" she said.

Molly didn't want to talk about it but now she was she was afraid she wouldn't be able to stop.

"I'm sorry" he said. "Stop saying you're sorry. Just don't do anything that you have to be sorry for" she snapped.

"Molly I didn't..." he stuttered trying to form the words. "Didn't what?" she asked. "The other day. I didn't. I didn't force you. Please tell me that I didn't" he pleaded.

She said nothing and he felt sick. Oh God he had he thought lifting his hands off her.

Molly lifted her head from his chest and sat up. She turned her body a little so she was facing him. "Why would you think that?" she asked. "Because you ran out straight afterwards. And you left every other time we had sex since. Because you said you were shocked that I wanted to have sex with you after the fight. Because you move anytime I go to touch you" he rambled.

"Do you think I'd be here right now if you had forced me to have sex with you the other day?" she asked surprised. "I don't know what to think" he said.

"Even you should know me a little by now" she sighed. "I wanted you too. I wanted to kill you but I also wanted to sleep with you" she said and Cristiano let out the breath he hadn't realised he was holding.

"I was just annoyed with you. We went from having a fight one minute to having sex the other. Urgh" she said turning to face away from him again.

"I'm sorry" he said. "You've said that already and I told you to stop" she said. "Sor" he stopped and she laid back against his body once more.

"How bad are the nightmares?" he asked. "What?" she asked. "That's the reason you haven't slept much lately. Isn't it? You've been thinking about that bastard. Haven't you?" he asked mentally kicking himself for not having known Dr. Frenz had been sent to prison.

"He's in jail now. It's done with" she said. "He can't hurt you or any other girl. I know it's hard but you have to find away to stop thinking about him. He's not worth the time of day" he said.

"It's just...." she stuttered. "Just what?" he asked. "I hate him. I hate what he did. I hate not knowing..." she stuttered.

"Not knowing if he did something else to you. Elma mentioned that you were worried" he revealed.
"Elma has a big mouth" she muttered. "She does. But sometimes it comes in handy" he said thankful
Elma had told him. Well yelled at him yesterday.

"Molly" he said trying to encourage her to talk. "Are you not worried?" she asked sitting up in the bath. "It's been a few months and I'm not pregnant. It's not like we do anything but have sex for heaven sake" she said. "We don't just have sex" he said and he could tell she was rolling her eyes at him.

"Katia only slept with Zé a couple of times and she's having his kid. I'm years younger than her. What if I can't fall pregnant? What happens then? What if that day in his office he..." she sobbed.

"Hey it's ok" he said turning her shoulders to face him. "Maybe we just need not to think about it. We need to relax a bit" he said and ran his hand over her head. "Maybe I should go and see a doctor and get checked out" she said. "Lets just wait a while" he said knowing how uncomfortable doctors made Molly. And she'd been through so much already.

"We'll wait and if nothing happens then I'll go to the doctor with you. And I promise I won't leave your side" he said. "You'd do that" she asked. "Yes" he said stroking her cheek. She smiled. "I thought you were meant to be scrubbing my back" she said tilting her head.

"How silly of me to forget" he grinned and she turned around.