Chapter 64- Things Were Going To Change

She just wanted to go upstairs. Why couldn't just wait be a jackass until she went upstairs? "You're new to the city. I was worried" Cristiano said letting go of her arm. "I'm fine. Now stopping annoying me" she said and turned around and walked up the stairs.

She headed for his en-suite and slammed the door and locked it. She had been so stupid. How hadn't she realised. She knew she had been crazy busy the last few weeks but surely she should have noticed.

Could this really be happening?

Molly looked in the mirror. Her face was pale. The reality of the situation hitting her. She felted happy and relaxed for the first time in months. Years in fact. This could change everything. No it will change everything she thought turning on the tap. She put her hands under the tap and threw water on her face. Grabbing a towel she dried her face.

Could this really be happening?

"Molly" Cristiano roared and she jumped as he banged on the door. "Open the door" he shouted twisting the doorknob. "I'll be out in a minute" she said placing her bag on the counter. "Come out now" he roared. "In a minute" she snapped. "Molly for once can you stop with the bitch routine and open the fucking door" he yelled and pounded his fists on the door.

"All I want is five minutes" she yelled opening the door. "What's the matter?" he asked as she held the door half open. "What's the matter? Seriously I walked into the house after you've been gone for two days and you couldn't even say hello. Then you called me a bitch. If you want to what the matter is with me, then take a look in the fucking mirror" she screamed and slammed the door shut. That man!!!!!!!!!

"Molly" he said softly. "Just go away Cristiano" she snapped. "I'm sorry" he said leaning against the door. "I told you to stop doing things that you have to apologise for" she said. "I know. Just please open the door. I missed you" he said. "I'm sure you met plenty of people to keep you entertained" she said opening her bag.

Cristiano closed his eyes. She can't know about Irina. Can she?

"Molly" he said. "Just leave me alone Cristiano. This day already sucks" she said. "You sounded happy about the day downstairs. What happened?" he asked. "I came here" she muttered quietly looking down at her hands.

"Molly" he snapped. "What?" she yelled. "Open the door" he said. "Stop" she pleaded. "Did Sergio do something? Did he try something?" he asked and Molly stared into the mirror. "Molly will you answer me or I'm going to drive over to that fucking Sevillian's house and ask him" Cristiano roared.

"He did nothing" she roared and flung open the door. "Then why did the day suck?" he asked. "I had a great day. I went to a museum. I talked about something other than sex. It was nice spending time with people who didn't see me as they ticket to a baby" she yelled. "I don't think that" he said in shock.

"Look I had lunch. Then went to the museum with Sergio and Iker. Then I went shopping. And now I just want a few minutes alone. Can you please just give me that?" she asked. "Iker was with you and Sergio" he said. "Yes not that it matters. Just give some time to myself then you can tell me all about all the gossip from Milan. Ok" she said.

"I just want to know why you're acting like this" he said and she closed the door. Seconds later she opened and held out her hand.

"What's this?" he asked looking at her hand. "It's the reason why I wanted five minutes to myself" she said wishing he'd take the white stick from her hand. "You wanted to do a pregnancy test?" he asked in amazement.

He thought she had found out about Irina. Not that he had anything to feel guilty about. He was single. But she only wanted space to take the test. Was this happening?

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "I'm telling you now. And I didn't realise until today" she whispered.

A newspaper had barely got her eye earlier but all her attention had been fixed on the date. She hadn't noticed the date. She knew she had been busy. She had been keeping an eye on the same date of each month since May. How did she not notice? She hadn't much of an appetite but she thought that was because of the heat lately. When she remembered her period was late she started to think. Think about what it would mean.

"What does it say?" Cristiano asked bringing Molly out of her thoughts. "I was waiting" she said. "For how long?" he asked. "Three minutes" she said. "That time has pasted" he said. "I know" she said. "Molly" he said. "One line means I'm pregnant. Two means I'm not" she said. She had read the box a hundred times.

Cristiano took the stick from her hand and looked down. "Wow" he smiled as his eyes focused on the one pink line. The smile on his face confirmed what she had already guessed.

"You're pregnant" he said. "It would appear so" she said. "You're having a baby" he grinned and lifted her off the ground. "I can't believe this is happening" he said lowering her feet to the ground. "You're pregnant" he said brushing her hair behind her ear. "Yes" she said. He smiled.

It was finally going to happen. He was going to be a Dad he thought staring into her hazel eyes.
He grabbed her hand and led her away from the bathroom, throwing the test on a nearby chair. "You're having a baby" he whispered wrapping his arms around her waist.

No matter how many times he said it she couldn't get her head around it. She was pregnant. She was going to have his baby. She was going to carry his baby for 9 months. Then say goodbye to it and everyone forever.

"Thank you" he whispered kissing her neck. He pulled her onto the bed. He kissed her hard surprising her. His hands moved to her blouse and one by one he opened each button. He kissed her bare stomach. The stomach that will soon be growing his baby.

"You are so beautiful" he said undressing her. "Cris" she moaned as he touched her. "Thank you" he said. She knew she should stop him but she couldn't. As they bodies moved together, Molly felt each feeling. He continued to kiss her. Tears fell from her eyes as she held him tighter. She knew things were going to change. This was the last time things were going to be like this. Things were going to change.  

Molly's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!