Chapter 47- Full Of Suprises

Cristiano loved the sound of Molly's moans at his touch. How she reacted as he took her over the edge. And that was something he was seeing a lot of in the last few days. He watched as her knees diged into the bed at either side of his legs. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as one of his hands tugged and rubbed her breast under her shirt as his other hand moved her panties to the side to slip a finger into her.

"Mmm" she moaned as his finger moved inside her. He could feel his erection trying to escape his boxers as she rubbed herself against him causing him to fight back a moan. "Don't stop" she said throwing her head back. "I don't intend to" he said. "Oh Lord" she said as an organism rippled through her body.

He grinned as he watched her come back down to earth. She lifted her hands from his neck. "For someone who think's I don't make her moan, you certainly have been doing a lot of it lately" he said as she shifted off his lap.

"Oh shut it" she said sitting on the edge of the bed. "You enjoyed that" he grinned already knowing the answer yet have expected her to say something to contradict. "If I knew an organism helps you sleep better than I would have done this along time ago" she said. "I have the magic touch" he said running a finger down her spine.

"You have a touch of being annoying" she said standing. "And you've touch me enough, so you can forget about anything else you are think" she said walking into the bathroom. "Nice shirt by the way" he shouted after her. "It's comfy" she shrugged as she stood at the doorway of the bathroom with a glass of water in her hand.

He looked at her long legs as the. The white Nike shirt looked good on her. "And better than your shorts. Easy access" he grinned and she rolled her eyes. "So you think about anything else?" she asked. "I think how I like you in that shirt. Although I do miss the tank top. When you wear than I can suck your breast easier" he grinned as she covered her face with her hand. "You could just take everything off" he said. "In your dreams" she said walking back to the bed.

"Why is Jorge coming tomorrow?" Molly asked as she rested her head on the pillow. "Just wants to sort stuff out. Nothing too important" he said. "What?" she asked as he grinned to himself. "Just remembering how it felt when you tighten around my finger" he said and she pulled the pillow over her head. "You're so easy to make blush" he laughed trying to take the pillow of her face.

"You're a muppet" she said as she raised her leg making the shirt ride up. He couldn't take this any longer. "Get some sleep. I'm going for a shower" he said slowly sitting up. "At this time" she said. "Yes. I won't be long" he said grimacing as he placed his feet on the ground. He needed to take care of himself. "Don't" she whispered and he turned to face her.

"Just go to sleep Molly" he said needing a really cold shower. "I know it's not just a shower" she said nervously. "Molly" he said embarrassed that she knew he was going for a shower to do more than just wash. "Do it here" she said and he gaped at her. "Here" he said in shock pointing at the bed. Was he hearing her correctly?

She nodded. "Why?" he asked. She shrugged. "I don't mind" she said. "You want to watch me pleasure myself" he said bluntly. She quickly sat up in the bed. "You don't. I mean. It doesn't matter" she said. "It does matter. Yes or no? Do you want me to do it here cos i'm not going to last much longer especially the way you keep biting your lip" he said and she gave a slight nod.

This was weird for Cristiano. He had been shocked that she wanted to watch him. This is the girl who used to jump when he barely touched her a few weeks ago.

And now he was going to satisfy is need with her watching.

He pulled opened his side drawer and pulled out a condom packet. He didn't want to make a mess he thought. Molly rested her head on the pillow as he laid on the bed. "Molly" he asked. "Just do it" she said and he moved his hand to the waist band of his boxers. He slowly slid his boxers down. His penis sprang free and he heard Molly gasp. He turned his head to look at her. He smiled as her eyes were focused on his penis. He forgot she had no experience. And she looked like she was enjoying was she was seeing. He tore the condom packet open and rolled it down his length. He needed to find his own release soon. He had no idea how he managed to touch her for so longer earlier.

He moved his hand slowly up and down his length. It felt so good he thought as his breathing slowed. He forgot Molly was beside him until he felt her finger lightly touch his chest. She moved her hand over his abs and her eyes watched his own hands work.

She flicked her eyes to his face and when she saw he was looking at her, Molly lifted her hand off his abs. "Don't" he mumbled. "Don't stop. Touch me" he said using his free hand to take her hand and put it back on his chest.

"You would drive any man wild" he said as he moved her hand over his chest, whilst continuing to move his other hand slowly up and down his penis.

"Do you know how many showers I have had to take because I've been around you" he said. "I.." she stuttered. "Molly you make me so hard. Look" he said nodding to where his hand was. "This is because of you" he gasped out. "But" she said.

"I think of you moaning when I'm in the shower. How it feels to touch you. I thought of you in that black swimsuit when I gave my sample" he said as his hand moved.

She was beautiful. Any guy would think so.

Molly moved her hand down his chest. She had no idea what she was doing. She had never done this. She moved her hand further down and she heard his breathing hitch. She ran her finger down his length. Maybe this was a bad idea she thought. Cristiano grabbed her hand and clasped it around him along with his own hand.

"Feel me. It's all because of you" he said slowly moving their hands. He let go of her hand after a few minutes and could feel he was nearly there. She kept moving her hand and even went quicker.

"Oh fuck Molly" he groaned as he felt his release.

She lift her hand off him as he panted. "Bloody hell Molly" he mumbled. "Did I do it wrong?" she asked worried.

"Fuck no. But if you keep looking at me like that. I'm going to get hard again" he said and she blushed.

"You are full of surprises" he said and she smiled. "Wouldn't want things to get boring" she said.

"With you nothing could be boring" he said.