Chapter 10- What Do You Want From Me?

"She kicked me man" the man holding Molly to the ground shouted. "Let her up" the voice from the chair said. The other man grunted and stood up pulling Molly with him. As Molly got to her feet she looked at both the men in her apartment. Fear subsided a little but she still felt scared as she recognized the man sitting in the chair.

"Are you ok?" he asked Molly. She stared back at him speechless. She rubbed her arm. Great two bruises in less than two weeks. Just as well she wasn't planning on any holidays soon.

"I told you not to hurt her" the familiar looking man said to the man at Molly's side. "She kicked me" he replied. Molly continued to stare at the men. "Come sit down" the man said. "What are you doing here?" Molly asked slowly.

"Relax and take a seat and I'll explain" he said. "You sit there like this is normal and tell me relax. Are your crazy?" she shouted and moved to find the phone. "I'll take that" the man who she had kicked said.

"Just come and sit down" the man sitting said. "How did you get in here?" Molly asked as the other man pushed her over to the couch. He flicked on the main light giving Molly a better look at the two men.

"Your landlord was very helpful" he replied. "Lucky for us. Unlucky for you" the smaller man said standing behind the couch where Molly sat. "What do you want?" Molly asked frightened at the possible answer.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk" the man said crossing a leg to his knee. "You know where I work. You could have spoken to me there" she said looking around the room to find something that she could use to hurt the men long enough for her to run out of the apartment.

"I'd prefer to talk in private" he said. "Then knock at the door, instead of breaking in" she replied. "I used a key" he said holding a copy of Molly's keys in his hand. "Without my permission" she said and she saw a smile appear on the man's face.

"You're very cheeky for someone who is alone with two men" the man behind Molly said. Molly stiffened. "My roommate will be here soon" she said. "No she won't Molly. And I wouldn't try doing anything with that scissors that you're trying to hide. You'd never take the two of us" the man in front of her said and Molly dropped the scissors to the floor. "But I would have had fun in trying" she said faking a smile as she tried to stilt the pain in her arm.

"Look for some ice" he said to the other man. "My leg is ok" he said. "Not for you. For her" the man said. "Softy" he replied and went to the kitchen. "Did you have a nice day at work?" the man asked leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees. "Why are you here?" Molly asked. "Now now. He asked you a question" the other man said as he handed her a packet of frozen peas.

"That's all I could find" he said back to his friend. Molly took the bag a placed it against her arm and winced when the cold touched her bruise. "It's fine. Hate peas anyway" the man said. "Me too" Molly said looking up at the man.

"Ready to talk" he asked and she nodded. "Work was fine" she said. "You look tired" he said. "If you're trying to say I look like crap then maybe it has something to do with you mining man handling me" she said. "I'm sorry about that. And you don't look like crap" he said.

"What do you want from me?" Molly pleaded. She was tired of playing whatever game the men were playing.

"Ok I'll get straight to the point" he said. "I want you to" he begun to say then stopped.

"Want do you want from me?" Molly asked again.

"I want you to have my baby" the man said as he leaned back against the chair.