Chapter 8- Careful

"Morning" Molly groaned walking into the kitchen. "Bad night" Sarah asked as Molly poured herself a glass of orange juice. "What makes you think that?" Molly asks. "You look like shite for starters" Sarah laughed. Molly was dressed in a black tank top and night shorts. Her long black hair was half tied up in a bun. "Thanks" Molly said. "What's up?" Sarah asks moving to the couch. "Nothing just didn't sleep much last night" Molly said taking a seat beside her friend.

Sarah looks towards Molly's bedroom door. "Don't tell me miss goody shoes brought a fella home last night" Sarah joked. "What?" Molly said spluttering her juice. "As if" Sarah said. "So what kept you up?" Molly asked. "My Dad came to the bar last night" Molly said. "He didn't. What did he say?" Sarah asked. "He left before he could say anything to me" Molly said shifting in her seat.

"You sure nothing else happened last night?" Sarah asked knowing her friend was keeping something from her. "I'm sure" Molly lied. "I better get dressed. I'm babysitting today" Molly said standing up. "I don't know how you can babysit. Kids are so annoying" Sarah said. "No they are not. Well maybe some. But these kids are sweet" Molly said. "You just like the house they live in" Sarah said. "It's a nice area. Although they don't live there all the time. I'm just watching them when they come visit their family" Molly said heading towards her room.

Even though Molly hadn't got much sleep last night she had enough energy to run around after the two kids. Rodrigo and Alicia were such sweet kids. They loved to play outside. And thankfully the weather was really sunny so they could all play.

"You really love to play football. Don't you Rodrigo" Molly asked smiling as the five year old kicked the ball through Molly's legs. "It's fun" he replied running to find the ball. "Well maybe in a little while we can play something Alicia wants to play" Molly said knowing the little girl was getting bored of playing football. "Ok" Rodrigo said kicking the ball towards his cousin. "Gently Rodrigo" Molly said as the little girl jumped frightened at the ball. "Sorry" Rodrigo said.

"Ok one more kick to me and then we play something else" Molly said. "Try stopping this" Rodrigo said before kicking the ball hard. "Nice kick" Molly said running to stop the ball. She tripped over her leg and begun to fall backwards.

"Careful" a voice said as two arms wrapped around her waist stopping her from falling. Molly stilled recognizing the voice. There was no way it could be? Molly thought she was dreaming. Molly turned around to see Cristiano grinning at her. "What are you? I mean why are you" Molly stumbled her words not coming out clearly as she pulled the footballer's arms off her waist.

"This is my house" Cristiano said. His grin getting bigger as he watched Molly face register the shock. "Amm" Molly said. "Tío Cris come play with us" Rodrigo said running towards the adults. "Tío Cris" Molly whispered. "Rodrigo is my nephew and Alicia is my niece" Cristiano said smiling. "That's how you knew my name" Molly said in disbelief that she was standing talking to him again. "I told you I'd see you soon" Cristiano said moving closer to Molly and stroking her arm with his fingers. Molly jumped at his touch.

Cristiano smiled at her reaction. It had taken him most of the night at the bar to remember where he had seen Molly before. Then he remembered the girl he had seen who had carried Alicia to her bedroom the day Katia had taken them to the zoo. Rodrigo had spoken nonstop about his new babysitter.

"We should get back to playing" Molly said turning away from Cristiano. "Mind if I play?" Cristiano said picking up the ball. Molly didn't know why but the footballer made her nervous. "Their your family" Molly said walking to where Alicia stood. Rodrigo began playing with his uncle while Molly went to see what Alicia wanted to do. "Kids come inside for a snack" Katia shouted from the back door.

The kids immediately ran towards the house. "You got home ok last night" Cristiano said running to catch up Molly who had moved so fast to get inside the house when she saw it was just the two of them left outside. "I did. I even managed to get back all by myself" Molly said sarcastically. "Sorry for caring" Cristiano said holding the door open for Molly. "Thank you" Molly said as she walked through the door. "Why should you care?" she said turning to look at Cristiano. "I'm a gentleman" he smirked.

As the kids ate their snack, Molly and Katia talked in the kitchen. "Say bye to Molly kids" Katia said as Molly put on her coat. "Adeus Molly" Rodrigo said as Alicia waved. "Bye kids. See you soon" Molly said ignoring Cristiano who had spent the whole time watching her.

"Jorge I need you to do me a favour" Cristiano said into his phone as he climbed the stairs. "Sure" his agent said.

"Find out everything you can get about Molly Williams" Cristiano said has he watched Molly get into her car through the window.  

Why does Cristiano want to know more about Molly?