Chapter 52- Family Is Family

Fuck Cristiano thought as he walked down the stairs of the villa. This isn't going to be good. He just needed to keep them away from his bedroom.

"Óle son" Dolores said as she spotted her son coming down the stairs. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "What a lovely welcome" Katia said.

Nuno had phoned to say Dolores and Katia were downstairs. But a part of Cristiano had hoped he was joking. "We thought we'd come and say hello to you boys" Dolores said looking at Cristiano and Nuno. "Why are you only wearing you underpants?" Katia asked. "You can't have gone to bed already. It's only early" Dolores said. "I was changing" he lied. "Well go get dressed while I mean us a snack. Have you spoken to Molly today? I wonder if she has spoken to her parents yet" Dolores said.

"She hasn't and how do you know that" he asked. "She told me. Molly is a lovely girl to talk to" she replied.

"Cris" he heard Molly shout from upstairs. "What was that?" Katia asked. "Nothing. I'll go get dressed" he said turning to head up the stairs.

"Your minute is up" Molly said running down the stairs. "Oh" she said when she saw his guests. She only had his shirt covering her naked body.

"Molly" Dolores said in shock. "Maé" Cristiano said trying to think what to say. "You stupid stupid asshole" Katia yelled. "Katia" Dolores said.

"Maé he's sleeping with her" she shouted and Dolores stared at her son. "Is this true?" she asked. "Maé" Cristiano said not wanting to have this conversation with his mother.

"Oh you stupid silly girl" Dolores said looking at Molly. "Don't" Cristiano said. "How long has this been going on? I told you to stay away from her" Dolores said. "I'm a grown man. This has nothing to do with you" he said.

"You're acting like a child and Molly is barley an adult. This is ridiculous. You can't have a child together" she yelled. "We aren't having a child together. Molly's just having my baby" he said.

"You're pregnant?" Katia asked Molly. "No. Not yet anyway" she replied. "But you're trying. Oh what are you thinking?" Katia said to her brother.

"Says the woman who's sleeping with her ex-husband" Cristiano said and Katia gasped. "Ya I know. So don't be telling me what to do with my life" he said.

"Let's go" he said grabbing Molly's hand. "Cristiano" Dolores shouted. "Feel free to take whatever bedroom you guys want" he said.

"And Molly" Dolores said. "Molly is staying in my room" he said and he pulled Molly after him up the stairs.

"Damn it" he said throwing a shoe across the room. "Did that just happen?" Molly asked in shock. "I just wanted some peace. Is that a hard thing?" he asked sitting on the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me they were there?" she asked. "Why didn't you stay in bed like I told you" he snapped. "I don't do what you tell me to do remember" she said.

"I'm sorry. It was just a surprise" he said. "Well at least she didn't catch us having sex" Molly said. "Thank God" he said.

"Are Katia and Zé sleeping with each other?" Molly asked. "Who knew you could be so nosey?" he joked. "I'm not" she said.

"They just slept together a couple of times. They're not getting back together or anything" he said. "Pitty" she said. "Why?" he asked. "It would have been nice for Rodrigo" she shrugged. "Trust me. He's better off if they are apart" he said.

"So everyone knows" she said. "Expect Jorge but I'm sure he'll find out soon" he said. "You want to head back to Manchester?" she asked taking a seat on the bed next to him. "They'd just follow us back there. Urgh" he said laying on his back. "I just want some peace and to relax. I've heard enough about what they think about what me and you are doing" he said. "They mean well Cris try and remember that" Molly said. "How did you live with your mother after she was making you ill most of your life?" he asked. He had been so mad after she had told him. But that was the night they slept together for the first time so he got a little distracted. "Why do you want to know that know?" she asked. "I just do" he said. "I don't know. I really don't. She was ill herself I guess. She was a hypochondriac when I was younger. Then she found drink. Family is family I guess" she said. "Fancy an evening out with Nuno and I?" he asked. "I'd rather stay up here" she said. "Movie?" he asked and she nodded. "I'll see if I can find anything to watch" he said straighten up and kissed her forehead. "They'll be annoying for a while but we just have to ignore them ok" he said.

                                                                                          A few days later

"The whole point was not to sleep with her" Jorge said. "Well things change" Cristiano replied. "You don't have make this difficult" Jorge said. "Your life would be boring if I didn't" he joked. "Not funny" Jorge warned.

"So she's coming to Madrid?" Jorge asked. "Yes" he said, "I guess I have to find an apartment for her. How are you going to explain to people why she is around?" Jorge asked. "She's the kids babysitter" he shrugged.

"In other words you haven't thought about it. Surprise surprise" Jorge said.

"Molly" Cristiano called out as he opened the bedroom door. She looked up from the bed. "Hey I was wondering where you got to? All packed?" he asked. Molly was moving to Madrid in a few days before he moved and was packing up her belongings at her apartment.

"I hadn't really unpacked" she shrugged from the bed. They had only been back from Ibiza a few days but Molly hadn't really been herself.

"What's the matter?" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm not pregnant" she said.

"You did a test?" he asked. "I didn't have to" she said. "But how do you .........oh right" he said finally understanding that she had got her period.

"I guess we just have to keep trying" he said and she nodded. She had been nervous in case she was pregnant but also a little disappointed.

The longer it took her to get pregnant, the longer she'd have to think about giving up her baby.