Chapter 22- Don't Make Decisions For Me

"Your brother is an asshole" Molly yelled as she paced up and down Cristiano's living room. "I know" Elma said as she flicked the next page of her magazine. Elma liked seeing this side of Molly. She had been quite the whole time she had been in Lisbon. She barely spoke to anyone only Rodrigo. Any time Elma and Katia had tried to speak to her about the surrogacy she changed the subject.

But seeing her angry like this looked interesting. Especially since she knew her brother was going to be at the other end of her anger.

"What goes through he's stupid head?" Molly yelled as she paced. "Nothing at times" Elma replied. Molly was furious. She and Elma had gone to her apartment when they got back to Manchester. Molly had tried using her key but the locks had been changed. Her landlord had appeared out of know where and had told her a man had paid up her rent for the rest of the month and had said she was moving him out.

"Hey you're back" Cristiano said as he appeared in the living room. "You moved my things" Molly screamed as she rushed towards him. "Oh" he said. "Oh. That's all you have to say. Not alone did you enter my home without permission again. You moved and touched my things. What the hell?" she shouted.

"I found an apartment closer to here. It will be easier if you are nearer" he said. "Oh I know. Elma phoned Jorge. And he told us. Although he wanted to know why you didn't" she said stabbing him in the chest with her finger. "And so do I. Why not discuss it with me?" she said.
"I didn't think you would agree" he said. "I've agreed to a lot more important things haven't i?" she yelled and turned and walked to the window.

"I'm sorry ok" he said and noticed Elma smirk. "I'm really getting sick of you saying that. How about you don't do anything that needs apologizing for" Molly said crossing her arms and facing away from him. Who did he think he was? Molly hated people making decisions for her.

"How did the doctor go?" Cristiano asked. Molly didn't answer so he looked at his sister. "Katia said it went well. Just waiting for some test results to come back. And when they do, he'll set a date for the procedure" Elma said.

"That's good" he said. Katia hadn't told him much about the doctor's visit only that it went ok. And he hadn't spoken to Molly at all since she left for Lisbon.

"I'll see you tomorrow Elma" Molly said grabbing her coat from the back of the couch. "Where are you going?" Cristiano asked as she pasted him. "To my new apartment" she said. "So you're going to stay there" he said surprised. "Since my old apartment has a new tenant, I don't have much of a choice do I" she said and he smiled.

"And don't make decisions for me or I'll wipe that smile of your face" she said walking to the door. "And if you have broken or lost anything. I swear it won't be your brother in law who will be the one getting kicked in the legs" she said looking straight up at him.

"Ok" he said and avoided looking at her. "What else have you done?" Molly asked. She knew he was hiding something and she didn't like it.

"Nothing" he said.

"Yet" Elma shouted. "Not helping Elma" he said back to his sister. "Wasn't trying to little brother" she said. "I was just wondering how you would feel moving away from here until after the baby came. I figured it would stress you out trying to hide a bump from everyone you know" he said. Cristiano didn't want her to deal with the stress of her parents or run the risk of Tony making an appearance again. It wouldn't do her or the baby any good he thought.

"That I may not be opposed to" she said. Molly didn't want to be around people she knew when she was pregnant. Things would be too complicated. More importantly she needed to let her parents deal with their problems and live her life.

"That's good to know" Cristiano said trying hard to fight a grin. "Bye" Molly said heading to her car.

Molly spent the next few days settling into her new place. It was a really nice one bedroom apartment. Although Molly was used to living in the city not in a quite village.

Her father had phoned to say that he was getting out of hospital and that he was going to stay out of trouble. She had spent her whole life dealing with her parents addictions. She never thought she'd end up doing this. She thought looking at her flat stomach in the mirror. "It won't be for long" she mumbled. Her reminder went off on her phone. Shit it was time for her shot. "Great" she said. She hated this part of the day. She grabbed her coat and keys. Elma had texted asking Molly to meet at Cristiano's house. Something she was really looking forward to. She hadn't spoken to him nor does she really want to. She still couldn't figure out why he wanted her to have his baby.

"Molly. Hi" Cristiano said surprised to see Molly standing at his door. "Hi" she said twisting the bag on her shoulder. "Is everything ok?" he asked. "I'm meant to be meeting your sister" she replied as he ushered her into the house. "She's in bed. She has a terrible migraine apparently" he said. "Oh" Molly said and stopped beside the kitchen table. "Why?" he asked. "She's meant to be giving me my shot" she said. "Oh ya she told me she was doing that for you" he said. Along with telling him how she was and how she was settling into her new place.

"Can't you do it yourself?" he asked. "I............" she stuttered. "I'll do it. Give me the syringe" he shrugged. "I'm sorry" she said. "I'll give you the shot" he said. "It's fine really" she said. "You need the shot. I thought your meant to make sure you take it the same time everyday or it messes the procedure" he said. She didn't say anything. "So hand over the syringe" he said holding out his hand towards her.
Molly opened her bag and she nervously handed him the filed syringe. "Just make it quick" she said turning to look away from him.

"Where?" he asked. She sighed. She lifted her shirt a little. "Around here" she said pointing just near her hip. "Ok" he said moving inches from her. He placed one hand on her hip and gently moved his thumb over where she had pointed. He didn't miss the slight jump she made when he touched her. She was nervous. Very nervous he thought.

Her breathing got quick as he stroked her skin. "Can you just do it" she said. "Why can't you do this?" he asked as the needle stopped inches from her skin. She ignored him. "Why?" he asked and moved his hand to her chin to turn her face to him. She pulled her head back making him drop his hand. "I hate needles ok" she snapped. "Why?" he asked. "Cristiano" she pleaded.

"Normally I can't stop you from talking to me. Well actually shouting at me" he said. "Well me and my big mouth don't like strange men breaking into my apartment. Ouch" she said and he stroked where he had given her the shot.

"Not that bad when you're not thinking about it" he smiled. "Thanks" she mumbled. She moved her hand to her stomach and their fingers met. He ran a finger over hers.

"Not long left to wait" he said. "I guess" she said and moved back a little so she was no longer as close to him. Only another week and she could be pregnant she thought.