Chapter 43- Impossible

"Molly come play" Alicia said from the living room. "I'm coming" Molly said from the kitchen. "She's happy someone will play princess and tea party with her" Hugo said next to Molly. "Beats cars and football" Molly said. "And what's wrong with football?" Cristiano asked as he walked through the door and took a seat on the stool. "The ones that play it can be annoying some times" Molly smiled. "Pissed her off again Ronaldo" Hugo said. "Not that I'm aware" Cristiano said confused. "Give him time. I'm sure he will" Molly said heading over to where Alicia sat on the floor.

"What was that about?" Hugo asked his brother. "I haven't a clue. We've been getting on really well" he said. They had been getting on really well he thought. She had loved when he touched her. When he licked her breasts. Her breasts were fast beginning his new favourite play thing. He couldn't wait until she was ready for more.

"So what's up with her? She's been moody since she came here this morning" Hugo said. "She's a woman" Cristiano said. "It's things like that, that will get you into trouble" Hugo said.

"Tío Cris come play" Alicia said and he turned around to see his niece dressed up in her princess dress. "Please" she pleaded. "Ok sweetie" he replied. He couldn't say no to that cute face. "Have fun" Hugo grinned.

"Here is your cup, Tío Cris" the little girl said handing him a tea cup. "Thank you" he smiled at her. "When did my house get dolls and tea cups?" he whispered to Molly as Alicia busied herself filling "tea" for her dolls.

"She brought them with her. And I may have brought some for her" Molly said and he raised an eyebrow. "What? I brought Rodrigo toys too" she said. "It's so girly" he said. "Well get some practice in.

"What are you going to be like if the baby is a girl?" she asked.

"What baby?" Alicia asked handing Molly a plate. "Nothing sweetie. Are you going to show Tíó Cris your dress that your papa brought you today" Molly said mentally kicking herself for talking about the baby in front of Alicia.

"Bela" Cristiano said as Alicia twirled around. "It's Cinderella dress" she said. "And where is Molly's princess dress?" he smiled at her. "She wouldn't buy one" Alicia complained. "Because you are the princess not me" Molly smiled. "Rodrigo is coming later. He can be my jester" she said and the two adults laughed as she ran around the room.

"How old is she again?" Molly laughed. "Way older in her mind I think" he laughed. "You can go. I'll tell her you had some thing to do" Molly said. "I'm having fun with my princess niece" he grinned.

"Molly what have I done?" he asked when she didn't look happy he was staying. "Nothing" she said. "Then why don't I believe you" he said. "Look it's not you—" she said. "Please don't tell me that I'm getting it's not you it's me talk even though we aren't dating" he said.

"Well there's no fear of me and you ever dating. So you have no need to worry about hearing that" she said standing up. "And what is so wrong with dating me?" he asked annoyed about she the tone she had just said that. "We haven't enough time to discuss that long long list" she said. "Hey you'd be lucky to date me" he said. "Please" she said rolling her eyes.

"Why the fuck are you been such a bitch today?" he said. She didn't say anything. "You thought I was great last night when I had my mouth on your breasts" he whispered into her ear and received a sharp elbow into his ribs. "You can help your niece tidy up" Molly said shoving a doll into his hands and stormed up the stairs.

"Now what have you done?" Elma asked her brother as she came down the stairs. "Nothing" Cristiano said. "Well she looks pissed" Elma said. "I swear I don't know. Well I may have said she was been a bitch today but she was already annoyed before that" he said. "Maybe you should see what's wrong with her?" Elma said. "Don't know if I'd come back down alive" he shrugged. "She was in great form today when we were shopping. She was smiling all day" Elma said.