Chapter 16

I didn't know where exactly I was heading all I knew I needed to get far away as possible. I can't believe how stupid I was to get close to him, Merlin I'm such a fool. I should have never gotten attached to him like I did or any of them, I should have just done what is expected of me. Be the heartless pureblood Slytherin who doesn't let anybody get close to them. Father was right about staying away from Black and the rest of his gang.

Feeling angry tears slip down my face I hurried to brush the traitor tears away. I will not let some boy ruin me. I vowed to myself, I am Aurora Malfoy, and I'm stronger than this I'm stronger than any brave Gryffindor, I am a Slytherin. And I will use those traits to get what I want, and right now I want to stay far away as possible from Black and forget about the times we shared.

But right now I need my brother... for as much as him and I don't get along he's family the only person I have at the moment.

Making my way to the Slytherin common room entry, I took a deep breath before muttering the password to go in. The stone wall opened revealing the room, and I enter sitting on the couch I see Rodolphus Lestrange sitting there reading a book.

He must have heard me come in because he turned around and noticed it was me he smirked. "Oh look the blood traitor decided to stop by for a visit."

I glared at him, "Where's my brother?" I asked him.

"Why do you need to know where he is?" he asked. I sighed "Please just tell me, and I need to talk to him." I said almost pleading with him.

"Fine he's up in the dorm," he said looking back down at his book. "Thank you," I said then left heading to his dorm.

When I came to his door, I knocked softly on the door. "Come in," he said. I opened the door slowly before entering the room entirely. He sat up from his bed to look who just came in and when he noticed it was me he glared.

"Dear sister, what do I owe you for your visit?" he said coldly. "You were right," I said softly and didn't meet his intense gaze. "What is it that I was right about?" he asked. "You were right about Black. I shouldn't have become friends with all of them it was a mistake." I told him still looking down.

I heard him get up and he walked over to me standing in front of me. "What happened?" he asked with concern, but it was more of pure curiosity.

"I feel for Black's stupid game. Merlin, I was such an idiot I thought he might care for me. I don't know what we were, but we were something, and during the break, we kissed, and I was growing more and more closely with him. Then tonight I see him with his tongue down another girls throat. Merlin, I can't believe I'm telling you this it's not like you care." I ranted feeling more angry tears slip down my cheeks.

"Look at me Aurora," he said when I still wasn't meet his gaze. I slowly looked up shameful about the weakness I was showing with all these emotions.

"I tried to warn you that they were going throw you to the side and forget about you. I tried to warn you, sister. Think what you want to think about me I'm your brother and I only do the stuff I do because I know whats best for you. And what's best for you is to stay away from all those blood traitors and mudbloods, there no good for you" he said.

"But the other's didn't hurt me it was just Black," I told him honestly. "But sweet sister if you keep hanging around them they will only bring you pain. Black was just the first to hurt you, how long to others do," he said.

I nodded starting to think he was right. How long would it be until Potter, Lupin, or Lily hurt me in other ways? Black cut me first, but that didn't mean he would have been the last. How long would it be before Lily decided she didn't want to be friends with a snake or Potter. How long till they thought I was another evil snake that let dark magic consume them... a monster.

Lucius smirked darkly, "Good now that's settle. Welcome home Aurora, Slytherin missed you, and now that you have that blood traitor and mud blood nonsense behind you, you will be welcomed back" he said.

I looked at him and gave him a small smile to show him that I'm thankful. "You should head up to your old dorm, and I've been talking to Narcissa I know she missed her old roommate. Bellatrix has been you know Bellatrix and Cissy are losing her mind," he told me.

I turned to leave, and I got to the door before turning my head to say, "Thank you, brother." Then I went without another word.

Heading to the girl's dorms, I lead to the old room that I haven't been to since before break before I left to stay in the room of requirements. I opened the door to see that Bellatrix and Narcissa were both in there sitting on their different beds. Bellatrix whipped her head around to see who just came in and snarled when she saw that it was me. "What do you want blood traitor," she said.

"Back in, I was wrong to become friends with them," I said hoping for her to accept me back. "What about that Blood traitor cousin of mine, you seemed pretty close on the train" she spat at me. "Nothing is going on between him and me. Well, there's not anymore. I was wrong to think he cared for me. Slytherin is where I belong, and I want to come back" I told her truthfully.

She looked from me than to Narcissa who nodded as if saying yes to my request. Bellatrix turned back to me, "Fine, and you can have your bed back" she said which honestly the best what I could expect from her.

I went and got some of the clothes that I left in the room and changed into some night clothes. Taking off the red dress that Lily let me wear before getting dressed in the nightgown. I put the dress in the wardrobe besides my bed to hold for safe keeping.

Hopping into bed, hoping that sweet sleep would take me away from the nightmare that was today. Today defiantly was not was I expecting to happen. Oh, how excited I was for the party to be able to talk to Sirius and hang out with my friends that became like family. But then everything took a turn for the worst, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to let someone in like I did Sirius because he showed me what a mistake it was. Feelings, in general, were a mistake, and I won't ever let them retake control of me. I will become the ice queen of Slytherin.

Sorry for this chapter. I didn't like how it turned out. It will be fixed in the following chapter.