Chapter 35

Walking towards my brother who standing talking to his future wife Narcissa Black. I take a deep breath as I'm about to come face to face with the git.

"Brother can I have a word?" I asked him and he turned and gave me a hard glare.

"Why would I speak to a blood traitor like you," he sneers and turns back to Narcissa.

"That's what I want to talk to you about," I told him giving him a fake sorrowful look.

He looks over me like he's studying me than speaks up "What finally came to your senses, and now you want to run back to your brother like a cowardly dog with it's tail between its legs."

"Please," I begged him.

"Fine, what do you need to talk to me so desperately about," he glares at me.

"Not here, somewhere nobody will here us," I told him trying to get him alone.

"Why should I? You and the filth you call friends could be planning something, your bloody boyfriend and Potter attacked me in the astronomy tower the last time," he snarled.

"You let father put that damn necklace on me that was controlling me. And from what I heard you bloody deserved it," I said than took a deep breath trying to control my anger "Please, I promise you won't come to any physical harm. I need to tell you something and it's important. Please Lucious," I begged him trying to get him to come with me.

"Fine, but if I see any of those Gryffindorks come near us I am out," he sneered.

"Lucious you can't be seriously going with her," Narcissa said looking at me as if I was beneath her.

"Quiet, Cissy. I can deal with my sister on my own," he told her.

She rolled her eyes and left towards the library table.

"Where is it you insist that we go to talk?" he ask impatiently.

"I'll show you," I told him and started heading out the library with him following closely behind me.

As we weaved throw the halls of Hogwarts I could tell Lucious was getting annoyed. "Were almost there," I told him.

Once we made it to the dark corridor I stopped and looked around and saw the slight glimmer of the invisibility cloak. I had to keep the smile that wanted to form on my face down as I turned to platinum douche.

"Well, say something," he said rolling his eyes.

"You were right," I started off "They don't trust me anymore. After what you and father did. There not trusting me anymore. Black already ended thing between us," I said feeling the fake tears form in my eyes.

"I should of listened to you, father, and mother. And stayed in line. I should of never befriended them," I said letting out a fake sob.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I had to fight the urge not to flinch from it. "Sister, I tried to protect you from this. But, you wouldn't listen. Do you see now why we don't like them and there kind?" he said.

I nodded my head than he pulled me in to a brotherly hug I didn't even know he was possible of. I started to hear growling coming from around the corner. Knowing it was Sirius I held back a smirk.

"Brother, what is that?" I asked him with fake concern. And he pulled away looking down the corridor and I saw the exact moment when his eyes met Padfoot's.

"It's a Grim" he said letting out a shaky breath.

"Aren't those suppose to be signs of death?" I asked him looking at him with big worried eyes.

Padfoot started making his way towards us growling at us. Letting out a scream I went to move behind Lucious when he grabbed me and put me in front of him. And all I could think is this bloody coward of a man.

The grim looked between the both us before marking his eyes on Lucious and making his way closer. Suddenly I was shoved on to the ground in front of the dog.

I let out a groan of pain as I looked up to catch a glimpse of my brother running out of the corridor leaving me for dead.

"Than so of a bitch" Sirius said transforming from his animagus form and coming to my side and helping up. "Son of a witch, actually" I chuckled.

"Did you see how he ran away though, like a little pansy," James laughed revealing him, Remus, and Peter from under the invisibilty cloak.

Sirius wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in close to him. "You could have us fooled love, quite the actress you are," he said.

"If I didn't know better I would of thought you were actually turning to the dark side," James smirked.

"Oh please, like I would ever go back to those people. I wouldn't trade any of you for them," I honestly told them.

"We love you to" Remus said grinning.

I smiled around looking at the four of them.

"Okay sappy time is over, let's head back to the common room before we get caught. It's almost curfew," James said.

I gasped in shock "Did I hear that right? Is James Fleamont Potter being responsible?"

"Shove it" he said throwing me a glare.

"Don't listen to him. He's just trying to show Evans that he's a better man so she'll give him a chance," Sirius whispered in my ear.

We all were making our way to the common room when we came face to face with Dumbledore who was looking at the five of us suspiciously.

"Do I want to know what you five were up to?" he asked with amusement.

"Probably not, professor," Sirius said causing me to elbow him in the side.

"Miss Malfoy, I was actually coming to look for you. I have some business I would like to discuss. If you could please come with me to my office," he said completely ignoring Sirius remark.

"Of course, professor" I nodded and started following the old man but not before I through the four boys a worried look, wondering what the headmaster wanted to talk to me about.