Chapter 37

Walking into my old dorm, it just felt cold like no life existed. Where the Gryffindor dorms felt warm and inviting this just feels unwelcoming. Glancing at Narcissa's, Bellatrix, and Sophia Avery's bed than making my way towards my old one that seems to be untouched since the last time I have left. Walking over I put my trunk at the edge of my bed and take a seat preparing what's about to come.

"Look who's here, the Gryffindor whore who will slum it up with blood traitors and mudbloods alike," A cutting voice pierced the air. I looked towards the voice to see Bellatrix and Narcissa standing in the entry.

"I would watch what you say," I threatened the crazy witch.

"What gonna do about it, going running to mummy and daddy oh wait they don't care for you," Bellatrix taunted coming over closer to me.

Standing up so me and her are eye level I stare her down. "Well good thing I don't need my parents to help me when taking down my enemies. Do you really want to test me?" I questioned her standing my ground.

She starred at me calculating in her head her next move before she glanced at Narcissa who nodded. "I like this side of you Malfoy, keep it up and you might not be such a disgrace I thought you were. Now why are you here?" she questioned taking a step back.

"They turned there back on me," I simply said.

"So, you came back because you had nowhere else to turn?" Narcissa spoke up.

"I came back because I realized my parents, my brother, you lot were right. I should have never gone to them in the first place it was a mistake," I stated coldly as I possibly could trying to convince them.

"So I take it you and our dear cousin Sirius aren't together anymore?" Narcissa questioned.

"Don't speak his name, he's no longer family hasn't been since he was sorted into Gryffindor with the mudbloods and blood traitors," Bellatrix spat.

"It's over with him, he ended things after my father controlled me with the necklace. Said he couldn't trust me anymore, Merlin it was a mistake being with him in the first place with him being a Gryffindor and me a Slytherin. It never would of work," I told them trying not to frown.

"This is perfect. Your parents may let you back into the family now. And you can marry an acceptable pureblood boy and carry on your line," Narcissa squealed.

I have to stop from rolling my eyes, of course, that is all that she would care about. I bet she can't wait to marry my brother and dream about the perfect life they could have together that will never happen because there's a war coming and lives will always be lost in war.

"Cissy stop, it's gonna take her proving herself before any respectable family allows there son to marry her," Bellatrix said rolling her eyes at her sister's antics.

"And I will prove myself loyal to all of you and for the dark lord," I promised to them trying to prove myself.

"Well let's just hope he doesn't kill you on the spot, after all, you have done with mudbloods and blood traitors," Bellatrix smirked.

"I'm going to go get ready for bed, it's been a long day," I told them and moved towards my trunk and got out my night clothes and made my way towards the girl lavatories.

"Don't get lost and wind up in Gryffindor tower," Bellatrix laughed.

"Bite me," I snarled.

"With pleasure," she retorted.

I rolled my eyes and left the dorm.

Once I made to the lavatory I changed quickly into my nightgown. Making my way towards the mirror, I stare at my reflection. Wondering how I'm gonna be able to do this. I've already had to make it seem like I turned my back on my friends my true family that has never hurt me. Sirius is upset at me for doing this, to be able to help in the defeat of Voldemort.

What if when all this is over it's too late. What if I have to do things that I can never undo to be able to prove myself to be able to get valuable information about Voldemort. What's going to happen if they make me hurt Sirius, James, Lily, Remus, Alice, Frank, or even Peter. I could never forgive myself if any of them got hurt or worst.

Looking in the mirror I see the tears sliding down my pale cheeks. Quickly wiping them away I move to the sink and splash some water on my face so it won't look like I have been crying.

When I got back up to the room Narcissa and Bellatrix were already in bed with the curtains drawn. Avery also seemed to have made her way up to the dorm while I was gone and already in bed.

Sighing I made my way over to bed and pulled the covers backsliding in. Hoping all this was a dream and I would wake back up in the Gryffindor dorms tomorrow morning with Alice and Lily.