Grouchy Kitty

Paris wakes up to the shining sunrise, the adults who just woke up started their morning routine. In the bakery, the Dupain- Chengs have already began baking and were taking out the freshly baked goods, while their daughter was sleeping peacefully on the top floor.

However, such situation cannot be said in the Agreste mansion. It was dead quiet except for the sound of the heels clicking the marble floor as the owner's secretary stood at the door of a certain room. Natalie, Mr. Agreste's secretary, enters to wake the twins up. "Felix, Adrien, your father wishes for you to get up now so that you may take your breakfast with him as scheduled and may have more time to prepare for today's photoshoot," she says softly yet sternly. One of the blond boys grumbled, "If he is able to dismiss our request to have breakfast with him, we may also do so." The other boy gave a silently agreed and snuggled back into the blankets. The woman on the other hand sighed and left the room to leave them in their own device.

After she left, Adrien was the first one to recover and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. Once he finished he still found his brother in bed, his blond hair in a tangled mess, and sorted a very Chat Noir like style. He tried to wake him up, but unfortunately the boy gave him a death glare and went back to sleep. Adrien huffed at his refusal, instead he took his phone and took a picture of the sleeping mongrel and sent it to Marinette, aware of his brother's slight infatuation with the blue head. He then let out a little chuckle realising that they both seem to be fond with girls who have blue hair and blue eyes.

He then took out his secret weapon, camembert, and his camera for recording purposes and blackmail.
"What are your doing?" an annoyed voice asked. "You know that my cheese is for my consumption only, not to wake your brother up," Plagg voiced. "Come on, it's always fun watching his reaction," he reasoned as he neared the block to his brother's nose.

Back in the bakery, Tikki fluttered around the room but stopped when she heard a ping from Marinette's phone. Who in the right mind would send a message this early in the morning? she pondered. She then saw the time on the phone and rushed to her holder. "Marinette, wake up," she said. "You're going to miss it. Get up," she urged, but to no avail the bluenette remained stationary.

It was around seven when Tikki zoomed into her hiding place when she heard the hatch from the trapdoor opened. It revealed a cautious blond who crept quietly into the room. He then reached the phone and was about to succeed when he heard a faint gasp. He then turned to find the girl fully awake in her pajamas with a horrified look on her face that was then replaced with a glare.

"What are you doing in my room Felix?" she spat. "To save my dignity," he replied as he snatched the phone. Being Ladybug had its perks, she stands from bed and began to wrestle the phone out of his grasp ignoring the fact that she just woke up. She then successfully retrieved her phone from the culprit, as she sat on his back.

"Get off of me!" he shouted. "No, not until," she stopped as she saw what the fuss was about. She blinked and burst into a fit of laughter and layed down on the blond's back as he turned bright red. She then turned around to see his reaction. "Ah, someone's grumpy," she said. The picture and video had a caption below that said, Felix hates mornings and is usually very grumpy when woken up. The only way to wake him up is by putting camembert at his nose. She then got up and helped him up as well.

"Please delete the photo," he said coldly. "Maybe, but you look absolutely adorable, you're like a grouchy kitty," she replied. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, delete that photo or so help me," he started. "Hold that thought, can you get out first so that I can change and we can continue our conversation later," she cut. That was when everything fell into place. He was in a room alone with her, with her only being in her pajamas. He blushed and nodded as he went out.

Marinette chuckled as he left and got changed. Felix, however was having internal turmoil as he thought of what just transpired in the room. "Are you alright dear?" Sabine asked. "Yes, ma'am. I apologize for the intrusion, but thank you for letting me in," he replied. "Of course, you may sit down as you wait. Would you like somr coffee?" she offered. He then accepted graciously as he sat down and read. "Also, I would like to thank you for waking her up," she thanked as she made their coffee. "I'm sure if you hadn't come she would still be asleep until 7:45," she added. He nodded in response recalling all the times she would run into class.

After what seemed to be a lifetime, Marinette ran down the stairs tripping on the last step. "Dear Lord, is there a time when you don't every trip," Felix said. "Good morning to you too, Felix. Morning maman," she greeted her with a kiss as she sat on the table. "By the way Felix," she began a she poured herself some cereal, "Why are you up so early?" He then replied, "Adrien had an early shoot, consequently I was awaken as well." Marinette then took two spoonfuls and queried, "You two share the same room?" To which he nodded and returned to his book. It was 7:45 when they left fir school, chatting merrily as they entered the locker room.

"Hey Marinette," Adrien greeted. "H-hi, morning Adrien," she said tripping a little. Ever since she began hanging out with Felix her stuttering lessened. Probably because he looked like Adrien making her feel at ease with the thought. He then turned to Felix and smirked, "So did you get the picture back?" he asked. Marinette then replied, "Nope, he almost did but he woke me up and I tackled him down to retrieve me phone." Felix then groaned into his hand. Adrien then let out a hearty laugh at the thought of Felix bring tackled down by a very angry Marinette.
"Well, see you two in class," he said as he left leaving the two to themselves.