5. Why am I here?

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

Opening my eyes I looked around to find myself in a big room alone, I looked at the clock 8am. I vaguely remembered what happened last night but enough to know why I wasn't in the streets. I didn't even have time to take in anything else when a door opened.

I turned to my left and the man I met, Alessandro I think it was walked out of the bathroom I'm guessing. He walked out drying his hair with a towel and stopped when he saw me awake. I started to back away, when he was about to say something another door opened. We snapped our heads to see a lady, I think I met her last night, she was really pretty and nice.

Her green eyes brightened once they landed on me but I was still scared. Then I realized this must be their room and I really want to run away before they hurt me from falling asleep in here.

"Principessa I see you're awake. Bella, I assume you told the boys to meet us at 12?" Alessandro said walking towards the women to give her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled up at him and nodded.

"W-why am I-I h-h-here?" I asked trying to get away.

"You don't remember yesterday?" Gianna, I remembered asked confused with furrowed brows. I shook my head at the question.

"No, I m-meant why am I o-on a b-b-bed." I said looking at the bed and back at them to see their sad faces.

"Where else would you be?" Gianna asked.

"The fl-floor, out-outside, or b-basement?" I said but came out more as a question.

I looked up from my lap to see Gianna with tears running down her face, I didn't like watching her cry it made me feel bad. I move my eyes to Alessandro to only see anger, he was mad I'm not sure if it's at me but I don't think it is. She was sobbing now and Alessandro was taking deep breaths to calm himself.

"Listen bambina, we know you went through a lot but I don't want you to think like that anymore. You deserve the world and you will never think you belong anywhere else bad, okay? We want to take you to a doctor friend of ours so she can check on your wounds and do tests. Is that okay with you?" Alessandro commanded only to turn into a softer tone in the end.

I was hesitant but I nodded my head because I didn't want to get in any trouble.

"Okay well let's get you in some shoes to wear, you can stay in the shorts and big shirt since they are going to doing a full exam." Gianna said bring my blue shoes.

I got off the bed slowly and put my shoes on, they were waiting for me but I was scared being close. They started walking down different hallways and talking in what I believe is Italian. We reached a room that said infirmary and opened the doors, it looked to be like a mini hospital and soon they led me to a private room and helped me sit on the bed. I started panicking, my breaths getting heavier and my leg going up and down.