35. The War

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

"You don't want to do this." Petro said angrily.

My swords were on either side of me and I smirked, "No of course I want to do this. It's time we settled this once and for all." I said, I won't let him win, this is my life and he already ruined all of it so far. I will not become his wife just to please him. My blood is Donatello blood, and as they said I'm a fighter till the end. What they didn't realize was that I would have more than one end, I will always fight to protect my family. Even Lucifer himself couldn't stop me.

Ivan handed him swords and he inspected them, "I guess I'm lucky I took fencing in junior high. Fair warning I was the captain of the team." Petro looked up.

"Serafina what are you doing?" Dad's voice laced with fear.

I couldn't do this now, I wanted to reassure him and the whole family but I couldn't. I needed to win so we can go home, so we can all be happy.

"Mantenha eles salvos. Compreendo?" (Portuguese "Keep them safe. Understand?") I looked at Will.

"Yes." He nodded answering.

"Lass uns spielen." (German "Let's play.") I grinned looking back at Petro.

"I don't want to hurt you love." He looked at me sadly but was walking forward nonetheless.

I chuckled bitterly, "You've done much worse before." I told him as we circled a bit.

I could my family's aura, their scared, their worried, they're so damn afraid.

Wanting so badly to turn around and comfort them I pushed the feeling away focusing on the stupid ken doll in front of me.

He bounced on his a feet a little before charging at me and our swords met halfway. He titled his head looking at me, "Why don't you just give me what I want." He gritted.

I pulled my arms into an X shape and our swords clanked releasing each other, "I am giving you what you want." I answered bring my swords up.

He groaned and went at me again, we twisted, turned, ducked, and dodged the swords coming towards us.

My family was protesting but they were being held back by my men making sure they were safe. If one of them got hurt I wouldn't be able to focus.

Our swords clashed together and with all my force I kicked his stomach sending him flying a few feet away. He grunted and got up, "This is not what I wanted." He glared charging again. He had his swords in front of him and I side stepped just in time for them to go into the table behind me. I elbowed him in the ribcage and he grunted, "How To Become the Perfect German Wife. Chapter 13 rule number 1. Always protect your family." I stated smugly.

Even though I did chuck that stupid book at his face I read it because I was curious. It was mostly all stupid expectations but some points like this were golden.