40. The Fight

GIANNA POV:

GIANNA POV:

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I felt arms wrap around me. I leaned back knowing who it was and he kissed my cheek, "Morning Bella," he put his head in my neck.

"Morning my love, are the kids awake?" I asked turning around.

He shrugged, "I don't know you know how the boys are." He said rolling his eyes.

I frowned, "What is it?" He questioned worriedly, "Serafina isn't down yet." I whispered. My eyes closed, "W-what if she's gone again? She's always down here before us." My voice cracked. I felt his body tense but he rubbed my back, "Bella I'm sure she's around somewhere. She wouldn't leave anywhere without telling us. Why don't we go look for her yeah?" He asked softly.

I nodded so he grabbed my hand and led us through the castle checking the main rooms first. We made it to the game room to see everyone in a group as shouting rang out. We picked up our pace and walked in surprised to see Val and Serafina in a yelling match.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" She yelled angrily.

Val rubbed his face, "YOU! YOU ARE MY FUCKING PROBLEM!" He yelled back.

Her face turned red, "YEAH? IS THAT SO? WELL RIGHT NOW YOU ARE MY PROBLEM TOO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE VALEN!" She pointed at the door.

I was so shocked honestly because I know these two and they'd never fight. Valentino would never raise his voice at her so what is happening. Alessandro was standing next to me but I felt his anger, he was glaring at Val so I grabbed his hand again.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE! YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE." He got closer to her.

Santino stepped forward, "Bro calm down you don't mean any of that. Just tell us what's wrong and we can fix it." He said softly.

Serafina stayed quiet but still glared at her brother, "Shut up Satino. This isn't any of your business." Val hissed.

"Don't talk to him like that." She gritted out through her teeth.

"UGH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled at her.

"VALENTINO! You do not talk to your sister like that." Alessandro boomed.

"I'm mad I can do whatever the fuck I want." He growled.

"Valentino! Stop this now." I said getting angry.

"You're mad? You are literally forgetting everything you said last night. I came down here and you started all of this for freaking nothing! You have no reason to be mad." Serafina spat.

Val was about to respond but Leo stepped between them, "Cut the shit Valentino. I have no problem slapping the shit out of you." His eyes narrowed.

Val pushed him to the side and Tino caught him barely, "Stay out of it." He looked at all of us.

Serafina threw a pillow at him, "Don't push him like that! Never touch him like that! Your problem is with me not them!" She said throwing another pillow.