84. Some Fun

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

It was now nighttime.

The bike skidded to a stop in the empty warehouse and I jumped off fixing my hair.

"They're here?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Thank you Wesley." I smiled taking his helmet off, "Now where is that pregnant girlfriend of yours?" I ruffled his hair.

"HERE!" She squealed coming in with the flames and four extra people.

Her body rammed into mine and I let out a grunt from the impact.

I laughed hugging her back, "Hey Cara, how you been doing?" I asked leaning back.

"I'm okay, I was just worried about you." She smiled sadly before letting go.

"Tell me about it, she was going nuts in the hotel room." Pepper playfully glared at her.

I smirked, "Ooo, you guys shared? Cara, Wesley, anything messy to report on those two?" I wriggled my eyebrows.

"No!" Aidan blurted making us laugh.

I turned to the other four, "Killian, where is your sister?" I asked looking around.

He shrugged, "In Italy. I told your dad I had a job to do and he promised to watch her until I'm back. He said if anyone hurt her they'd be dead in a minute. He's a very good man." He nodded happily.

"That he is." I smiled.

"Firefly, what the hell happened to your hand?" Dae narrowed his eyes at the cast.

I looked at it, "A very tragic story actually," I frowned, "I couldn't open a bag of fruit snacks so I pulled really hard and bam! I dislocated my wrist. I was upset, only because there were scissors next to me and I felt dumb." I pouted.

"Lie." Literally everyone said.

I gasped, "It is not a lie. I did dislocate it, I mean look at it." I moved it around showing the cast.

"Serafina." Aidan narrowed his eyes.

I groaned, "Lavender tell us what happened," Joshua said sternly, "Fruit snacks." I nodded, "Gorgeous I'll call your dad." Raphael threatened.

"Valentino." I sighed.

"Your brother did that?" Killian asked baffled.

I shrugged, "Doesn't matter. We aren't here for that." I leaned against the bike, "We are here to have some fun! I met with Petro's lawyer again before I came here and guess what!" I grinned, "He left me everything!" I clapped excitedly.

"Is that a good thing?" Wesley asked confused.

I nodded, "It's wonderful Wes! First off I'm selling all his houses except for one but who cares about that. Second I have access to all his accounts and businesses around the world!" I smiled widely, "But what I mean is I have the locations of all his warehouses and auction houses!" I did the jazz hands but no one smiled at it.