48. Working On It

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

It was around 8am when we landed and I stepped out of the plane putting my sunglasses on. I don't care if the sun just came out, I haven't slept all night and the light is a big no. Already waiting for us was three SUV's so I was relieved I can just relax and unwind.

Turning to Will I nodded, "Go home and get some rest. The rest of the day and tomorrow are yours. Be careful okay." I told them and they nodded.

"Call is if you need anything." Will kissed my head.

"I'm gonna sleep until tomorrow, love you." Aid yawned hugging me.

"See you soon little one." H smiled.

"Bye fina, please don't tell anyone about my crush still." Z whispered kissing my cheek.

I smirked, "Sure lover boy. I think you should just admit your feelings though, but I also respect your decision. Now get out of here." I pushed him away playfully.

The other few men that were on our plane got into the other SUV and followed the boys home. We got into our SUV and my brothers made sure Joshua was sitting as far as possible away from me.

They are seriously something else.

The whole ride I was spaced out just thinking about what happened yesterday. I know they want to protect me but was it really necessary to act like that? They have to understand they won't always be about to keep me away from danger, it has already been proven. No matter how hard they try it won't work, in our world there will always be pain in one part or the other. I'm already tainted- broken and there's not much they can do after everything.

I felt us roll to a stop and notice we were at the gate, the guards let us through and I dreaded going in there.

I have a feeling... they're definitely not over yesterday.

"Come on babydoll." Fano cooed picking me up as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sleepy." I whispered.

He frowned, "I know. We'll get you to bed soon okay? We just need to get you some food first, you didn't eat all day yesterday and we need to go some food in that tummy." He said tickling my sides softly.

I squirmed pushing his hands away, "Fanoooo, no stop it." I whined giggling.

He chuckled and everyone followed behind us slowly, yeah we're all exhausted. He opened the door and we walked through the halls trying to ignore the loud chatter coming from the living room.

"Stop right there. Come in here. " Someone said sternly making us all stop and go to the living room. Fano sighed and pulled me closer to him as we walked in to see everyone with glares.

"What is it?" Leo asked clearly annoyed.

Grandpa scoffed, "Watch the attitude." He crossed his arms, "Now where have you been? You just left without telling any of us where you went. This behavior is ridiculous." He scolded us.