30. Dress Shop

GIANNA POV:

GIANNA POV:

I walked into Serafina's room and smiled at the sight, four grown teenage boys asleep on the floor next to their baby sister. I chuckled quietly, why didn't any of them get in bed with her? I don't know.

I looked down and saw Leo holding her hand sitting up against the bed with his head on her nightstand snoring. Val and Stefano were sitting up laying on each other, although Val has a large wet spot from Stefano's drool. And lastly Tino was curled up in front of all three of them hugging a pillow and biting the corner of it. I walked to them and gently woke them up so they wouldn't wake up in a bad mood.

"Hey, it's time to get up." I soothed rubbing their heads.

"Mmm, later." Tino moaned.

I smirked since I know how to get them up easily, "There's fresh bacon in the dining room." I whispered.

"BACON? Why didn't you say so mom." Leo stressed.

"I'm ssss.. up." Stefano slurped.

Gross.

"Bro is that your drool? WHAT THE HELL!" Val whisper-shouted.

I smiled watching them run out and head straight for the kitchen with two bickering boys.

Moving to the bed I frowned seeing bags under my babygirls eyes, she rarely gets sleep. I sat next to her and ran my fingers through her hair, "Hey cutie, it's time to get up." I cooed.

She groaned and sat up tiredly rubbing her eyes and let out a small yawn stretching. She's so adorable, I can't believe this child is mine. She clicked her tongue a few times and looked up, "Hi mommy, what's up." She smiled. I grinned, "Today you and I are going out with your aunties to get a new dress for the ball!" I rushed out excitedly.

She frowned, "Don't I have a few dresses in my closet that I haven't used yet?" She asked thoughtfully.

"Yes but I'm not sure if they still fit you, they were from two years ago and you've grown. Besides it's time we heard a girls day, there are way too many boys around here huh?" I asked hopefully.

She rolled her eyes, "Tell me about it, there was four big oafs in here last night." She giggled.

"I saw, exactly my point." I agreed nodding.

I picked her up and twirled her around getting giggles in return. Setting her down in the bathroom I played with her hair, "Get ready and meet us downstairs as soon as you're done." I told her kissing her cheek and walking out.

Heading straight to the dining room I smiled and greeted everyone good morning. I bent down and gave Alessandro a kiss, "Morning my love," I greeted.