10. Operation Llama

LEONARDO POV:

LEONARDO POV:

It has been around two weeks since Serafina has been with us. To be entirely honest when they first announced that we were getting a new sister I was shocked to say the least, it isn't like my parents to take anyone in. We are a mafia family, that means we have the responsibility and not to mention the dangers of everything that comes with it. That afternoon when they were going to introduce her I was going to object not because I didn't want another sibling for some petty reason, I was just mad that they'd bring some little girl into our dangerous world. I hadn't even met her but I still wanted her to stay out of our world, a world where it's a life of constantly looking over your shoulder and having trust issues.

However it all changed when I saw her, the look in her eyes told me that she belonged, not in our world necessarily but with us.

Considering I am the eldest of my family it meant I had the biggest responsibility which was to take over one day and protect the family. I always thought that I wouldn't be able to do it. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to handle the stress that came with it along with the fear of failing my family.

But as I look to my right all my worries went away. Her smile makes me want to do everything coming my way as best as I possibly could to ensure her protection. My sorella, I knew that worrying for her safety should've added more stress but it didn't. It made me want to protect her from anything, when I found out about her abuse I was livid. I wanted to burn down that town in order to find those filthy human beings but I trust my father. I trust in our family to be sure that she'd never get hurt again, hopefully. Even if that did happen I'd be there for her always, I love her as my blood, she will be loved as a queen.

I snapped out of my thoughts by a yell coming from my little sorella "LEONARDO!" I looked down to her and saw a frown which in turn made me frown.

"I was calling you for a long time. Are you okay?" Serafina asked concerned.

This made my heart melt for my baby, I didn't want her to worry. "Si, I'm perfectly fine. I was just thinking nothing to worry about. Now lets get back to our mission yeah?" I asked pulling her to my lap where we sat on the floor.

"Okaayy.. only if you're sure. I saw the boys and your friends enter the game room a couple of minutes ago. Are you ready?" She asked excitedly bouncing up and down.

Today Mom and Dad thought it'd be a good idea to introduce our neonata to our friends so she'd be comfortable when they came over. It was natural for her to nervous so I told the boys to invite their friends and mine into the game room while I got our baby "ready", when in reality were playing a prank on them.

I looked at her with a smirk, we're both wearing black with beanies and some night vision goggles along with a special belt with tools (honestly it just markers, silly string, and rope with duck tape), "Of course! Alright I hit this button the lights go out and the door locks. Lets get in there, you know what to do." I said moving to the door.