45. Excuse You

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

Everyone filed into my office and I sat down but Serafina wasn't having it.

"Uh yeah no." She said with her hands up, "There is way too many people in here. Move it to the conference room." She pointed.

"There is almost 20 people in here and not enough seats. Out!" She demanded.

No one moved and she huffed and took off her shoe, "Move it before you lose it." She said seriously. Her brothers jumped up and ran out of the room while my brothers slowly walked out with wide eyes.

"Haha okay no need to murder us." Carson laughed nervously pushing his sons out with him and Louis followed.

She looked at me and narrowed her eyes while waving her shoe so I got up, "Okay I'm going." I said with my hands up. I walked out and sighed, "Damn it's all the way on the other side of the castle." I kind of whined.

Everyone was outside the door waiting, "Hey start walking so we can get this over with." She said coming out and everyone started walking.

She's so bossy.

"She reminds me so much of you." Louis smiled genuinely.

"And your mom. 1. She is like a carbon copy and 2. She used to chase around with her shoe went we got in trouble. I still have the shoe marks to prove it." Carson added and we all laughed.

It was true, whenever we visited each other during summertime and we got in trouble my mom would kill us. She always knew and would wait till 2 in the morning when we were sneaking back in with her shoes in hand. She would start cursing in Italian and hit us or throw pillows at us until dad would pull her away. One time we got detained because we got into a fight with another group of guys at the mall, it wasn't that big of a deal. Everyone overreacted... like all together a broken nose, 8 broken ribs, 3 bruised, a sprained wrist and fractured ankle between us all was nothing.

"Try still living with her. Every time I go downstairs I get flashbacks." I cringed chuckling.

"Where did Serafina go?" Val asked looking around for her.

Everyone turned around and frowned, "Maybe she already made it to the room?" Emiliano offered.

"Yeah because you guys walk slow for teenagers." Demitri said pushing Leo and Stefano faster.

I rolled my eyes and went in front of them because it's true they were slow. We opened the doors and froze at the sight before us. Serafina was sitting down facing away from us and Raphael was next to her making lovey dovey eyes at her.