Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

-THREE YEARS BEFORE PIETRO-

-MEETING DEIMOS-

I groaned looking around the crowd of sweaty, drunk, high, crazy, and loud people. All of them kept trying to talk to me but I just wanted to go home.

Aidan and I came to the underground to let go of some pent up steam. I had a mask on the whole time and a matching purple workout set, everyone knew who I was. However that also came with a disadvantage, people knowing who I was which meant less people wanted to fight me. I had just finished my fourth fight of the night and was looking for Aidan. I checked everywhere but it's like this dumb boy disappeared and forgot about me.

My phone went off and I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked walking to the bar.

"Serafina..." Aidan's voice rang through the phone.

I grunted, "Where the hell- hold on," I paused, "One water please," I looked at the bartender and gave him money, "Now where the hell are you?" I hissed into the phone.

"I had to come back home, I saw Walter and came home to calm myself. You were in the middle of a fight so I didn't want to bother you." He explained.

I gasped, "You left me here just because Walter is also here?! What kind of best friend are you?!" I gritted out.

The bartender came back and he handed be two water bottles and a napkin with a wink.

"Thank you." I smiled grabbing them.

"He is my arch nemesis you know this!" He whined.

I scoffed, "That doesn't mean anything! Just beat him up then! That's it! You can't have fruit snacks for two months! I'm so disappointed." I murmured opening a bottle.

"Little grape..."

"No excuses! I'm hanging up!" I hissed.

"But-"

"No!" I stubbornly protested and hung up.

I pulled my mask up a bit and chugged half of the water before putting the bottle down reading the napkin.

I would love to see you use those wrestling skills in bed, call me sexy.

Seriously? That dude was like 35.

I grabbed the napkin and turned to another guy who looked the same age as him, he fought a round earlier. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me with a glare before realizing who I was.

"Um, the bartender told me to give this to you." I mumbled and gave him the napkin.

He read it over and his eyebrows shot up, "Me? What- Who?" He asked gruffly.