85. Six Words

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I sighed looking out the window, it was quiet in the the jet- a bit too quiet. Everyone was just waiting for my reaction but what could I say? What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to break down, scream, cry, laugh?

I honestly didn't know.

My phone went off snapping me out of my thoughts and took it out of my bag.

"Hello?" I asked distractedly.

"Peanut, you heard?" Brandon panicked.

"Hey Bray, yeah I heard." I turned my head to look out the window again.

He sucked in a breath, "Are you coming home? I'm sure we can find him on our own, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He spoke softly.

"I'm coming home Bray," I put my hand on my forehead as I leaned over the table.

"Peanut, I'm worried I won't lie right now but you don't have to come home. You need to focus on yourself for once, I think it'd be good for you. We'll find him. I'll call you when we do." He promised.

I scoffed lightly, "I'll never be able to focus on myself Brandon, this family won't let it happen. If Valentino wasn't missing they would send hundreds of people after me." I closed my eyes.

"What happened in the hospital room? They said he was acting weird after that." He questioned curiously.

I opened my eyes and brought my hand down, "I don't know, nothing happened." I lied easily leaning back in the seat.

"Serafina..."

"Brandon not now please, I'll be home in about 30 minutes. The jet is landing. I have to go, bye." I mumbled and hung up.

I felt the plane hit the ground and I put all my stuff away in my duffle bag.

Aidan furrowed his brows, "Why did you lie to him? About what happened?" He questioned a bit mad.

"Not really something to talk about over the phone, I will tell him if he really wants to know- in person. Valentino didn't mean to do it." I grabbed my bag.

"Let's go." I sighed and walked to the exit, "I have an idiot older brother to find." I rolled my eyes walking down the stairs.

While in the car on the way to the castle I took out my tablet and started looking through some files. I was trying to distract myself, trying not to think about anything wrong.

Did I really want to go back?

I finally had a chance to do leave and do stuff that makes me feel better but I couldn't.

"What time is it?" Cara groaned tiredly.

"10:23 pm" Wesley kissed her head.

I was gone for a day and everything is messed up.