39. The Boys

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I woke up feeling someone carry me and their chest vibrate as they spoke. Opening my eyes I looked around to see we were walking into the castle as the sun was setting. My eyes moved up and saw dad carrying me and I put my head back down listening to his heartbeat. He shifted me so I was on his hip and my head in the crook of his neck.

I whined a little, "I'm sorry baby, I know you're tired." He rubbed my back.

Not bothering to respond I just took in his scent that always instantly calmed me.

His movements slowed down and he sat down fixing me to sit in his lap sideways. He sighed putting his head on mine, "Serafina?" He asked making me hum in respond with my eyes closed.

"Are you going to tell us who they are." He questioned curiously.

I peeked an eye open and saw the boys standing at the door and I jumped up running to them.

"Did you check his leg? Do we need our doctor? Did the antidote work? Oh my god is his leg getting cut off? I swear Will you're dead if you didn't do anything." My finger poked into his chest as I threatened him, his eyes were the size of golf balls and his face pale.

H and Z chuckled and I looked at them, "Oh so you think this is funny? You want to laugh? I'll give you something to laugh at." I glared rolling up my sleeves.

Before I could lunge arms pulled me back, "Uva pequena, I'm completely fine thanks to you. They checked me on the plane, see." Aid said softly pointing at his wrapped leg.

I took a deep breath and nodded satisfied, and also happy I didn't have to beat these idiots. A throat cleared making me spin around to see my whole family looking at us patiently.

I chuckled nervously and stepped a bit to the side due to the glare my brothers and cousins were throwing at Aid.

"Uh, family these are the boys. Boys meet the family." I waved shortly.

Grandpa gave me a 'cut the crap' face and I sighed and nodded.

"So this is William he's 19, I call him Will or Willy... depends on the situation." I said standing next to him.

"It's nice to meet you, little one here has mentioned nothing but good about you guys." He smiled at the family before turning to me.

I moved to Aid, "This is his brother Aidan or Aid as I call him and he's about to turn 8 in two weeks." I gestured to him.

"Hello, I heard you guys like to do obstacle courses and liked to join next time." He said excitedly.

I giggled at him making my brothers glares fill with more hatred, even my dad and uncles was scowling.

I rolled my eyes, "Guys calm down, Aidan doesn't like me like that. He acts more like an annoying twin before anything." I smirked pushing him a little.