Bonus: Traveling With Khaos

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

-THAILAND-

"Lian hurry up!" I yelled.

He chuckled, "I'm going, I'm going!" He yelled back.

He finally got off the plane and walked over kissing my head. He grabbed my hands and turned to me making it known this was serious.

"Princess I know you're excited but please don't run off. Thailand is not that safe for tourist so stay by my side okay? I don't want you hurt." He said seriously.

"Yes sir!" I saluted and he chuckled, "Where are we exactly?" I asked looking around.

He grabbed my hand, "Well Bangkok, today we are visiting The Grand Palace. Tomorrow we are heading to the Khao Sok National Park tomorrow." He said walking us to a car.

"The Grand Palace? No way!" I smiled widely.

"Yup, we're heading there now." He opened the door for me.

We got in and I watched the scenery as everything just flashed by, it's pretty. We made it to the palace and I jumped out quickly pulling him along. I gasped looking around and admired the detailed palace in front of me.

"It's so nice, the grounds are a maze of royal halls, temples, and ancient relics, the most important being Wat Phra Kaeo (the Temple of the Emerald Buddha). Did you know it is said to hold a fragment of either hair or bone from the enlightened Buddha himself?" I looked at Killian who was amused.

"No I didn't, but now I do." He smiled adoringly, "Do you want to take a picture?" He asked softly.

I faltered and he waited patiently.

"Um- okay..." I whispered hesitantly.

His eyes narrowed a bit but he got someone to take a picture of us. I felt a bit stiff and awkward but right when the picture was about to be taken he grabbed me. He pulled me close and I felt him attack my face with kisses, I laughed putting my hands on his chest. The camera clicked and he pecked my lips before thanking the woman and handing her some money.

"Cheater," I pouted.

He smirked, "It looks good princess," he showed me.

It did look good, I looked happy.

-AUSTRALIA-

"Are we here for Sydney?" I asked looking out the window.

He hummed, "We can see Sydney if you want, but we came to Melbourne." He looked out too.