55. A Mess

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

-ABOUT EIGHT/NINE YEARS LATER-

I groaned getting up and wiped my face trying to get the dirt and blood off as much as I could.

Gianna was a few feet away from me and I crawled slowly to her, "Gianna- Bella- wake up." I shook her softly.

She was covered in debris and there was blood pouring out of a gash of her head.

"Bella wake up." I shook her more and she groaned opening her eyes.

"The kids?" She asked looking at me with her eyes half closed.

I looked around and spotted Leo, "I'll be right back." I told her and moved towards him, "Leo get up." I patted his cheek.

Leo shot up and grunted in pain holding his arm, "What happened?" He muttered.

"Find your brothers. Try to wake everyone up. I'm going to look for your sister." I order and he nodded as I helped him up.

I held my head from the pain and ringing in my ears, this whole place really just blew up. I looked around for Serafina but couldn't find her. I caught a glimpse of her dress and jogged over to her but it wasn't her. This girl- her body was under a huge rock and she was dead but I just want to know how she got the dress.

What the fuck is going on?

I heard someone grunt and I turned to see Jonas, Petro's youngest brother and leader of the German mafia. I went over and pushed the table off of him and pulled him up gently.

"Where the fuck is Serafina? You were seen with her last?!" I tapped his cheek trying to get him to focus.

His eyebrows furrowed, "Butterfly? I don't know. I never- she's not here?" He frowned and I froze.

She has to be here.

"Fucking shit. Oh holy fuck." I cursed more colorfully in my head and looked around.

Please still be here- we can't do this again. It's been so long, why is this happening now?

I got up again and ran to my family, "Serafina... she's not here. She's gone." I told them and they froze.

Will and the others were close by tending to their wounds and snapped their heads to me, "What the fuck do you mean she's missing?" He gritted out.

"There's a girl wearing her dress. I guessed they switched it out before the explosion. We need to get home immediately." I explained.

"No! No anger for now- we have to be calm about this. We can't rush head into it this time okay?" I tried to calm them and they nodded.

"And you sure it's not her right- the girl? Please tell me it's not her." Aidan frowned.