43. She knows

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Alessandro cursed checking the last room for Serafina but she wasn't there. He turned around and went back to the living room where his sons were waiting.

They saw him coming and frowned seeing that he was alone and not with their sister.

"I'm guessing you guys didn't find her either?" Alessandro looked around the hall before entering.

They shook their heads, "No and we checked the hidden garden for her too but no luck, she wasn't there." Stefano sighed.

Tino tapped his foot, "Do- Do you think she left to deal with something? You know, her Hellfire side." He asked softly.

"No I don't think so. She would've told us she was leaving, she knows to tell us before hand unless she wants us to die early of heart attacks." Leo shook his head.

Just then H and Z walked through the hallways laughing making the others confused.

Alessandro and the boys walked out of the room, "Um hey? What are you guys doing here?" Val scratched his head as the twins looked at them.

"Oh hello Mr. Donatello and Donatello boys." H nodded kindly.

Z rolled his eyes, "We came with Will and Aid because Serafina called for us to come over. And you can't say no to that cute little girl." He explained.

"So she is here? She didn't leave?" Tino asked happily.

Both of the twins nodded, "Yeah she's here we just came to get water. But come with us we'll show you where she's at." Z said showing water bottles before walking away.

Everyone followed and grew surprised to see he was leading them to the gym. Walking in they saw Serafina in the ring with Will while Aid was cheering from the side.

Alessandro grimaced because he wasn't sure if he wanted to drag her out of there or cheer her on. Even with her being Hellfire and all he couldn't help but to worry.

"Knock him out!" Aid clapped, "He ate my fruit snacks!! I need revenge!" He shouted glaring at his big brother.

Will glared back at his younger brother, "Are you trying to kill me? You're lucky your leg is injured or you'd be in here." He said as he ducked a punch.

Serafina scowled, "What the biscuits Will! He was going to share those fruit snacks with me!" She whined flapping her arms around.

She was mad because she really wanted those fruit snacks and kicked him hard.

Will grunted and fell to the floor, "I'm sorry I'll buy you a new bag." He promised.

Ignoring him she jumped on him and started throwing punches, "No it's too late to apologize." She glared at him.