52. Our Bond

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

"Aww why not." I whined.

"Nope. I don't think so." Maxi shook his head.

"Please please please?" I pouted my bottom lip with puppy dog eyes.

He sighed, "Come on beautiful you know I can't resist that face... sooo what do I get out of it?" He questioned interested.

"A really good nap. It will be relaxing." I beamed hoping he'd agree.

"A good nap?" He rose an eyebrow, "Deal." He grinned shaking my hand.

"Yay!" I squealed.

I pushed him to the bed, "Okay! Grab a pillow and lay down on your stomach and shirt off! Make sure you're comfortable." I rushed him and ran around collecting my supplies.

He grumbled a bit but did what he was told and face planted into the pillows.

Grabbing a wash cloth I wet it with warm water and brought everything I needed and a extra towel. I climbed onto the bed next to him and put everything where I needed it.

"Okay I'm just going to use this first." I said and used the same cloth and wiped his back down a bit. I grabbed the towel and patted his back dry so the paint would stick better.

I looked at all the paints, "Hmm what to do..." I thought tapping my chin.

"Do you care what I paint?" I asked him.

He shook his head fixed the pillow a bit, "You can do whatever you want little one. As long as I get what I was promised." He narrowed his eyes.

I smiled, "Okay here this will get you sleepy faster." I said and moved closer to play with his hair.

My nails ran through his hair and lightly scratched his scalp making him sigh in content. After a few minutes he was half asleep and I moved to the paints again.

Let's try to paint something easy... hopefully it turns out good.

I painted on the outline of a small portrait sized rectangle on the middle of his back. I used black, blues, and some purples to be the base. I wanted to create a galaxy look since it seemed like the most doable other than a sunset. By the time I was done with the first layer Maxi was snoring a little which made me smile softly.

Maximo was definitely helping me through this little time period and I couldn't be anymore thankful. He understands and doesn't push me when I feel overwhelmed. He is patient and careful with me and it makes me feel like a princess. He treats me with such care that I realized whoever he marries will be one lucky son of a gun. Of course only if I approve, I will not allow my cousin or any of them to date anyone who isn't worthy of his time. Maximo is like the rest of my family, he is terrible when angry but he really is a gentle soul. He has never got mad at me for any reason at all and I'm thankful.