17. Daddy's Little Girl

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

-ABOUT TWO YEARS AFTER KIDNAPPING-

"Come on you know he wouldn't let you go anywhere. You're his little girl." He taunted throwing a punch.

I blocked and scoffed he was no match, "I am not his little girl." I seethed.

My feet swept under the man who towered over me and he fell to his knees with a thud, I kicked his face and he fell back knocking out. With a huff I looked around to make sure he was the only one.

Pleased with our isolated interaction I made my way down the alley and looked for a ride. It has been about two years and four months since I've seen my family.

Ever since Petro left me in São Paulo he had his men train me in different fighting styles everyday. I had a strict routine to follow that was made by my so called caretakers. Every morning 5 I would train for 3 hours and then studied for 5 hours which was school work and 7 languages including pig Latin and ASL. They had me study Italian, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Chinese and Portuguese. Each time I trained my trainer would talk in only one of the languages and if I said anything wrong I'd have to fight the strongest men there. And they weren't merciful.

After my studies I was given two hours to be taught computer skills and other necessities which was pretty easy thanks to my memory. When that was done I was fed and tortured for 3 hours only to have another 3 hour training. The rest of my free time was used to go on missions. They turned me into an assassin.

They sent me on jobs to get work done for Petro but what they didn't know is that I used it as an advantage. I made many friends in the criminal world. They call me Hellfire.

I wear all purple leather with a mask that covers my mouth and my hair up in a hood. Everyone thought I had green eyes because I wore a contact over my one hazel eye.

Being on the streets of Brazil and other countries when we travel, I've learned a lot. I know everyone's secrets including Petro's.

With my newly found computer skills I would sneak out at night and collect as much information as I could to create a flash drive. There is stuff on that flash drive on people who don't even exist in any system. The flash drive is called Juniper. Everyone knows I have it and only I have the password. If someone took it I built 30 firewalls they could never get through and if it took longer than 2 hours to open it, it would self destruct. No one knows but I have an extra copy that gets transmissions from the original drive without having to connect it.

I also make deals as you could say. Whenever I go on a mission and see someone in need I convince them I could help but I return I get a favor at any moment. If they do not carry through with their favor well it doesn't end up well for them. I have people everywhere who work for me, people who are loyal to me.

I only have two people I trust, Aidan who is 7 the same age as me and his 19 year older brother William. While I was in Brazil I met them on the streets and we took care of each other, we know everything about each other. They look after my workers I guess you could say, more William since he's older. They knew the plan since I got on the plane.