79. With Whom?

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Oh come on dad! I thought you meant local police not the national! They're annoying..." Serafina groaned looking in the mirror of the car.

He laughed, "How was I supposed to know they wanted have some fun today? No one told them to be extra and come after us." He opened the window.

"Switch?" She asked glancing at him.

He nodded and she put the car in autopilot before they swapped seats.

Alessandro turned it to sports mode before he hit the gas and swerved through the slow moving cars. Serafina on the other hand was looking through her brothers duffle bags that they never took out from a job last week. She opened Santino's bag and started taking some stuff out from all the bags before turning to face forward.

"Maybe this will work?" She shrugged showing Alessandro.

He pursed his lips, "Serafina baby, this isn't Mario Kart. A banana peel isn't going to do anything." He shook his head amused.

"Dad, I swear it will. Just watch!" She grinned and threw it out the window.

"Nothing happened." He deadpanned.

Before she could speak there was tire screeching and car horns behind them. Serafina turned around and saw the banana peel landed on the window of a police car. The officer tried to use the wipers to get rid of it but it just blurred the window. The police car spun off to the side from swerving away to stop from hitting another car, but there were still about 10 others chasing them.

"Oh yay. One car down." She clapped bouncing in the seat.

Alessandro laughed, "Got anything else?" He asked drifting down a different street.

"Of course, all my brothers junk is a gold mine for me." She smirked.

Serafina grabbed a lighter and used a hair tie to attach it to a large can. She used another hair tie to turn the lighter on and keep it that way. She opened the sunroof and stuck half her body out.

"Sorry Stefano but I'm doing you a huge favor." She muttered to herself.

She jammed the button and it lit on fire like a blowtorch, "Pretty." She smiled and threw it into a police car window next to them.

"He should not be using Axe body spray. What is he? A prepubescent boy?" She rolled her eyes and dropped back into the car.

The police officers in that car screamed as the back of the vehicle set of fire and hit the brakes. They jumped out and started running away not caring about other damage. The two other police cars behind them also hit the brakes which caused them to crash into each other.

"Impressive, seven left." Alessandro rose an eyebrow.

The police car from before blew up and another two police cars flipped from the impact.