51. The R word

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I gasped sitting up and panted trying to catch my breath. I ran my hands through my hair and shakily took a few deep breaths. I was shaking badly and sweat rolled down my forehead as I moved the blankets off.

7:56 AM

Using my nightstand to push myself up I puffed out air while closing my eyes from pain. I limped all the way to the bathroom slowly and tried to take a shower as best as I could. The bandages I had on were waterproof but I wasn't able to move that much. My showers don't usually take me long but it took me over an hour to leave that bathroom in one piece.

I sat down on my bed with my head down waiting for someone to come get me. I wasn't allowed to leave the room without anyone due to my "injury". While sitting there I starred at my hands on my lap zoning out.

What to do.

Will and Aid must be so worried and I can't even get ahold of them. H and Z on the other hand will probably try to call them but that's a hard job.

The door opened but I still didn't lift my head, "Morning babydoll. Did you sleep well?" Fano asked coming closer.

I nodded in response and he sighed, "Okay, well let's get you downstairs everyone is worried." He stopped in front of me.

I lifted my arms and he lifted me up from the waist and I winced as helped me into the wheelchair. He apologized and looked me over but I sat quiet.

Okay I'll be honest my leg doesn't actually hurt that bad, it just feels sore but they need to believe it. The cameras have been running all the time.

We started rolling and after not too long we entered the dining room where loud laughter rang out.

He pushed me to be next to dad and someone kissed my head making me flinch slightly.

"Hey cutie, how's your leg? I heard you cut it out in the garden." Mom's voice asked from above me.

"It's okay." I answered softly.

"Uh- okay. Well let us know if you need anything okay? I don't want you putting too much pressure on it." She said patting my head.

Oh I will be.

"Good morning princess. Why don't you look up so we can see your pretty face." Dad mumbled into my ear as he leaned down.

Putting on a fake smile I looked up slowly and he nodded in satisfaction.

"Soooo- we wanted to know what we can do to r-r- the r word ourselves." Uncle Carlos grimaced.

I tilted my head because I mean what?

"The R word yourselves?" Leo asked confused.

"R- how can we redeem ourselves." Grandpa clasped his hands together.