42. The Ladies

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

Her face went blank and she just blinked at Val a few times before looking away. She turned and opened the door, "My men can train with you if you want, and if you needed to know who trained them then I trained them. And want to know who it is? He brought me to you as soon as he saw me." She said and walked out leaving us confused.

I leaned on my desk thinking about what she just said. If it's a he then it's someone we know maybe someone really close to the family or high in the ranks. I don't really understand what she said because no one brought her to me.

Suddenly I got a flash back.

Everyone stopped talking, "Don. I found her outside and brought her straight to you." Julian said setting her down.

Julian?

It wasn't impossible but it made no sense because he isn't married. Julian is a few years older than me but he never had a relationship because he claimed to be waiting for the right person.

"I'm sorry what?" Tino shook his head.

Stefano gaped, "Why the hell is she talking in riddles?  Like who does she think she is?" He flapped his arms.

Val rubbed his face sighing, "What are we supposed to do now?" And looked at me.

Demitri whistled, "Damn she trained them?" He grinned but everyone ignored him and kept their eyes on me.

I still didn't say anything and just stood there leaning on his desk with a thinking face. The more I thought about it I grew confused, I stood up fast, "What but that doesn't make any sense." I walked around my office.

"You know who it is?" A few of them asked.

I looked up, "Yeah but I just don't understand who he is talking about in the note. It said she hurt someone he cares about deeply. Not to be a downer but he's never really had a relationship before. So I just, I don't understand." I pointed at the note on the table.

"Actually whatever, let's just go get him before he figures out we know." I said walking out angrily.

We all went straight of the security room peaking our heads through the door.

One of the guards looked at me, "Don. Can we help you with anything?" He asked professionally.

"Do you know where Julian is?" My voice cold.

He shook his head, "No sir. However a handful of guys went down to the gym to train earlier today. He might be there teaching a few moves." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Thank you." I walked out making everyone one else follow me.

As we walked down the stairs I frowned because I don't know why she can't have a break. It's been problem after problem after problem for her and she can only take so much. She's barely going to be eight and yet she has been through more than everyone in the family combined.