13. Her Parents

SANTINO POV:

SANTINO POV:

I woke up and immediately got a pounding headache. I groaned and turned over, what the hell just happened. I replayed my last memories and sat up with a jolt, Serafina she was shot. I looked around and everyone was still out so I moved to my brothers and shook them.

I saw dad knocked out next to a puddle of blood. 'Oh god please be okay.' I got up and turned in a circle, she's gone. I ran to dad and tried to wake him up.

"Dad." I shook him.

"Dad!!" I shook him harder.

"WAKE UP!" I slapped him lightly. He groaned and started to open his eyes.

The others were trying to wake up anyone they could and moved around the room.

"Dad come on. Wake up. She's gone. Serafinas gone." I cried shaking him. He sat up holding his head "Se-Serafina.." he trailed off and suddenly his eyes widened and he searched for her. He saw the blood and lost it, "She.. she saved me. Where is she? How long?" He started yelling.

I checked my watch and saw it had been around 30 minutes since I last remembered checking it.

"It's been 30 minutes. They used chloroform.." Val said but stopped when his eyes landed on something.

We found a sealed envelope in the middle of the floor.

"We need to get everyone out of here." Stefano said.

After getting everyone to leave with the exception of the family and Uncle Carson and Louis we sat and huddled around the envelope.

Uncle Carson and Uncle Louis are old friends of dads from when he traveled and spent the summers in America and France. Uncle Carson is the leader of the American mafia and Uncle Louis is the leader of the French Mafia. We are the top three mafias and are very close, they have kids our age but they came alone because this was just a small introduction. I know we told Serafina it was the actual thing but we wanted to see how she would react with our closet family, friends, and allies. We didn't want to lie to her about what we do, we planned to tell her soon since she is already mentally mature.

"It has the goddamn German seal on it." I heard my grandfather growl. Once pointed out nearly every man in the family was glaring at the paper.

The Germans were currently divided by two separate powers, they were the Königs which meant 'king' in Germany. I scoffed they were Kings to their people but when the last leader decided to give his second oldest his place the eldest went mad. He was mentally unstable to begin with so his father wanted to hand the responsibility to someone who could handle it but it ended with a war. The eldest made his on mafia group from those who believed he deserved the title but in reality it was just the other sickos like him. No one knows his real name since his family disowned him, we are okay with the original German mafia and so they better pray to have nothing to do with this.