7. Bonding Hours

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

Waking up was going to be a difficult task, I felt surrounded by warmth and it was the first night I got a full amount of sleep. I snuggled more into my pillows and sighed when I smelt it citrus and spice, a weird combination but it works.

"Do I smell good angel eyes?" I heard a deep chuckle and felt the vibration on my cheek.

I snapped my eyes up to see an amused looking Valentino, then I remembered I feel asleep with him yesterday after exploring the house.

"Y-yes sorry. You're just really warm and smell good." I blushed and moved trying to go back to sleep.

"It's okay, I'm only teasing you. But come on up up we have to go down to breakfast and get food in your tummy since we slept through dinner." He chuckled as he tried to pry me off of the bed.

I honestly felt safe with Valentino, I know it's weird since we only just met but he just makes me feel like I've known him forever. Don't get me wrong I feel safe with the other boys too but when I looked at Valentino yesterday something just clicked.

I whined and tried to get back under the cover but Valentino had other plans and scooped me up.

"Let's go, I'm sure everyone is waiting." I only hummed and stuck my face in the crook of his neck while playing with the ends of his hair.

I was almost asleep again when I felt Valentino shift and set me down on a chair to which I whined being half asleep. There were chuckles all around the table making me blush and cover my face with my hair.

"Principessa, we were wondering if you want to spend a little time with the boys, you don't have to but they'd like to get to know you. Is that okay?" Alessandro asked while sipping his coffee.

I looked at all the boys and they were looking at me hopefully so I agree and they immediately smiled like they won the lottery. Stefano jumped out of his chair and fist pumped the air while Santino facepalmed himself embarrassed. Everyone laughed, while I let out a quite giggle and Leonardo finally got Stefano to sit but much to his dismay he was quite flushed.

"Okay well your mom and I have to take care of some important business so we'll be back for dinner. Don't go getting in trouble.. ok boys?" Alessandro asked with a accusing eyebrow.

"IT WAS ONE TIME!" They all yelled.

I laughed because they looked so offended but at the same time trying to make an innocent face. Everyone turned to me and looked at me with big smiles and their eyes held so much adoration.

"Yes?" I squeaked with all the attention on me.

"Nothing baby, you just have the sweetest laugh." Leonardo said while everyone agreed.

I blushed and looked down only to frown, I wanted to believe them but I was told no one would love me. I was told I was a mistake and I'd only ever be a mistake. They can compliment me all they want but I know they're lying to me, just like Adaline said they're just using me. I didn't realized they were all looking at me concerned until I felt someone lift my head and I was met with his eyes.