80. Its Purpose

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

"NO!" I heard Joshua and Raphael shout angrily.

"What's happening?"

"She... is submitting." Daegan spoke in disbelief.

"What?"

"You can't!"

"Don't give up."

"Absolutely not!"

"DO NOT DO THIS!"

Pietro pulled me up from the floor, "That's great darling, I'm glad you finally came to terms with this whole ordeal. Any longer and I would slaughtered your entire family in front of your precious eyes. It would have been the most beautiful moment, wouldn't it?" He grabbed my face roughly.

"Dad why aren't you doing anything? DO SOMETHING! PLEASE!" Stefano shouted terrified.

"I trust your sister." He mumbled back with conflicted eyes and pain in his voice.

I felt my heart clench, he has no idea what I did for this whole family. This may be the last time I will even get to glance at them, I was scared all over again. It was a waiting game and I needed it to be over as soon as possible, so the pain will be gone.

It wasn't until I finally heard his voice.

"If you didn't hear her correctly earlier, she said she would never give up to you."

"That means she was not talking to you." His voice called out, "Let her go now!" He growled possessively.

He coughed and blood started pouring out of his mouth, "M-my Queen. I know he hurt you b-but don't- don't be afraid of him. He w-will come. I will always protect you. I-I promise." He choked out and the blood ran down his neck, "She was never pregnant. You know what I'm talking about. Find all the traitors Serafina. F-find t-them." He muttered.

"Vater?" (German "Father?") Pietro asked shocked letting my face go.

"Bruder?" (German "Brother?) Jonas breathed.

His blonde hair fell perfectly over his forehead and he looked like he didn't age a single day. His eyes met mine and he smiled before looking at his son.

"What the fuck?!" Literally almost everyone else said.

The rest of them just stood there jaw dropped and wide eyes.

"Do not call me that it's disgusting." Petro spat at his son finally revealing himself, "I also see you've been trying to take what's mine." He glared darkly.

Pietro's mouth opened and closed, "But you died. Ivan told me- you were shot in the head." He gaped at him.

"Yeah I'm not really here, you're just seeing me because you're crazy. God what a fucking idiot you are." Petro rolled his eyes.