29. Plans Change

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Sitting in his office Petro starred at the picture of his beloved on his desk. Looking at it he hoped that he would see her soon, it had been too long. The picture he had was her in a blue sundress smiling at sky, happiness radiating off of her. It was taken by one of his men before her last ball and he immediately printed it out.

He frowned, everyone once in a while he gets the feeling of guilt. Way back in his mind he knows this is wrong, he is wrong. He hurt her. His mind pushes but it still never gets all the way through.

Snap.

And just like that he grinned looking at the picture with his love. He doesn't care about anyone's feelings but his own and hers, as long as she listens to him. Her feelings are important if someone is hurting her or being rude to her but other than that no. She belongs to him no matter what, and he tends to keep it that way. One way or another. He knows she will listen to him and agree to the marriage soon.

Even if it didn't happen in some way or form, what will he do without her? She may not know but she is the only one who could tame him.

That day she gave up, gave him a small wake up call and that's the real reason he decided to take her to Brazil. Those four days for him were complete hell, sitting watching her small body so pale and fragile not making any movement. After he left that hospital room he went to his office and broke down. It was that small part of his morals left that made him crack. But yet again, it was gone as soon as it came.

He hit her, touched her, ruined her and yet still yearns for her to love him.

It would never happen.

*WHOOP* *DING*

Petro turned to the sound of the alarm and grinned, she found them already.

He opened the laptop and connected it to the cameras and set his eyes on her. He gripped his chair harshly seeing that she was with four other males, that were not him.

"He said you would come." One of his guards said.

"Good. Then he also told you that you're dead." She replied.

Petro smirked, it was definitely true that they weren't coming out alive but he didn't tell them that.

The man tried to lunge at her was taken down by one of the men standing next to her, "Don't you dare." He spat.

Petro almost jumped through the screen, how dare they try to hurt her? If they weren't already going to die he'd torture his soul even after death.

"I'll ask nicely. Is it in the basement?" She questioned harshly.

Each of them kept their mouth shut, "The hard way it is then." A boy commented.