6. Only one

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

*10 minutes before*

Leonardo walked into the dining room to see all his younger brothers already sitting at the table for the lunch his parents set. He was worried, sure they had meals together but their parents called for them and he thought it had to do something about the meeting he had yesterday. He hopes there was no complications that could result in a war or something that meant family getting hurt. He looked over to his twin brothers and remembered when they were taken, he hated it and since he was younger there wasn't much he could do. All the boys are well aware of the family business as they like to call it and trust their parents.

"Hey guys, do you know what this is about?" Leonardo asked sitting down taking a sip of the water already placed there.

"No we were just talking about what it could be about." Santino said curiously

"I heard someone talking about a girl." Stefano stated and shrugged.

"A girl?" Valentino asked questionably.

The other three brothers looked towards Valentino, ever since he and Santino were taken he changed. Valentino used to be a fun spirited boy running around playing games with his twin but it changed as soon as he came back. He doesn't like talking all the much and physical contact is extremely minimal. Sure he will give his mom a quick kiss on the cheek or a hug/handshake to important people if necessary but he rather stay to himself. Valentino is a very cautious person and it will take weeks for him to warm up to someone. Valentino has a nasty temper when it comes to hurting family and no one could calm him no matter what so to less it he plays music.

Santino on the other hand didn't let that time affect him all that much. He indeed hates those who try to mess with family and friends and does his best to help his twin but there wasn't much he could do. Santino stayed his normal bubbly self, he remains calm in much needed situations and the most understanding. He likes to spend his time painting or reading and helping those in the family.

Stefano is the little prankster when it comes to the family and is the most athletic. All the boys train but he loves sports and tries to play as much as possible. Whenever he has a game everyone in the family goes to watch as well as a few members.

Leonardo is a different story as you would say, as the oldest he is the first in line for the mafia which he has no problems with but he refuses to act like other bosses. He has seen first hand how some people treat their loved ones in the mafia from beating them to selling them. Leonardo vowed to always protect his family no matter what when it was his time to rule. Although he needs to be cold, dominate, and strong he is the funniest and nicest person you could meet. He is still young so he knows when it is his time he will make the family proud.

"Yeah, some of the guards that went yesterday were talking. I didn't hear much of the conversation but they were definitely talking about a girl." Stefano said stiffly as his brothers eyed him curiously.