63. The Boss

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

"Get away from me." She cried pushing Leo away from her.

A tear ran down his face, "Topolina, it's okay. I'm so sorry this happened." He held her tighter.

Her breathing started picking up and I rushed to them pushing Leo away. My arms circled around her and I held her head to my chest, "It's okay princess. Just breathe with me." I cooed trying to stop her from having a panic attack. She started shaking, "Come baby girl listen, listen to my heartbeat." I rocked us slowly, "Match your heartbeat to mine. You can do it." I told her softly. Her body relaxed but I could feel her start to tense up again right after, "Just breathe with me okay. In and out." I instructed her as calmly as I could. She shook head head, "Yes princess you can do it. Come on baby." I kissed her head. After a minute she was asleep in my arms and I sighed putting my head on hers.

"Dad?" Tino asked sadly.

I took a deep breath, "She's fine, she's just emotionally drained. There's a lot we need to talk about obviously but not now. She's needs us right now more than ever. No one will bring it up until she does. Do you understand?" I asked sternly.

"Yes sir." Everyone replied.

I looked down at her, "Oh, my princess." I sighed, "I'm taking her to the hospital. Someone get her room ready." I ordered picking her up.

Leaving the room some of the boys followed me but everyone was completely silent. Everyone casted concerned and sad looks at Serafina but quickly looked away after a few seconds. Val opened the door and the attention went to us as some people gasped looking at Serafina. She looked horrible, she was covered in blood and had bruises on her face- I wanted to know who did this.

Dr. Eena came rushing with nurses and I put her down on a gurney as soft as I could.

"She just fell asleep." I told them quietly.

Dr. Eena nodded, "Take her to her private room right away. Start her IV and get her vitals, I will be there soon." She ordered the nurses who nodded and rushed away.

I tried to follow but she stopped me, "Don, I think it's because if you guys wait outside of the hospital. It will take a while so why don't you guys go relax and take a break for a bit." She proposed calmly.

"What? No. She isn't leaving my sight." I told her sternly.

"Mine either." Val grumbled behind me.

She sighed, "Alessandro," she said seriously and I knew something was wrong, "I believe it's what is best. We have no idea what she's been through the past week and a half. That means we have to do a full body examination... do you understand?" She asked scanning my eyes.

"Full body?" Fano repeated confused.

I took in a sharp breath, "They- They're going to do a rape kit on her." I explained.