70. A Game

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I watched my feet as I walked thought the halls thinking about what Killian said.

Pietro has been watching me for a long time which was expected but knowing about Sicily was something I didn't expect. What I didn't understand is why he didn't bring it up when I was with him. He made sure I knew I would be 'his'... that I am 'his' but he never once talked about it. Although it made more sense when he didn't have a second thought about my punishments.

A hand grabbed mine and pulled me into a dark room making me blindly throw a punch.

Someone hissed in pain, "That's the second time you've punched me in the face." Raphael groaned in the dark.

The lights turned on and Joshua was there too, looking at Raphael's face with cringe.

The interaction finally clicked, "Oh my- I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I gasped looking at his bloody face.

"I'm fine- it's okay. My fault." He wiped the blood away quickly.

I grabbed his face and examined it, "Are you sure? I didn't break it right?" I panicked guiltily.

I let go and he shook his head, "No you don't break it, thankfully. Ça va." (French "it's okay.") He said honestly.

"Sorry about that..." I shifted on my feet, "So- erm. What did you guys need? Are we in the movie room?" I questioned looking behind them.

Joshua blocked my view and I blinked surprised at how fast he moved, "We just wanted to apologize for the way we have been acting. We didn't mean for it to come out that way." He scratched his head, Raphael nodded, "Both of us wanted to make sure you know that we like you and won't push you. We understand you don't date or anything but would you mind spending time with us?" Raphael asked hopefully.

"Spend time with you, both of you?" I asked titling him head.

"Um yeah..." Raphael said and he looked at Joshua who moved out of the way.

My eyes traveled behind them and saw they had the movie room set up with snacks and blankets. There were a few pillows and I looked at them with an amused face.

"Is this for me?" I asked walking forward.

"Yes... we thought it was best if we took some time to get to know each other. That is if you want to." Joshua spoke shifting on his feet.

My eyes landed on something, "Okay sure. Come sit with me." I spoke sitting down and grabbing the fruit snacks.

They sat down on either side of me with a big smile and a small one made its way to my lips.

"So why are we in here?" I asked leaning back.

Raphael shrugged, "The room is soundproof." He said simply.