9. Just Dance

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

The next day around noon after eating lunch with their parents we went off to hang out in the game room. Leonardo carried me on his hip while I had my head on his shoulder and the others followed behind.

Reaching the game room everyone argued about what to play first, I sat and watched how it turned into a full on war and smiled at my new brothers antics. My face turned to confusion at the scene in front of me, somehow the twins ended up tied up to chairs in the middle of the room with Leonardo and Stefano standing in front of them.

'Where did they even get the rope?' I thought with my face scrunched up but laughing inside.

Santino was trying to wiggle out while bribing the oldest and youngest but no such luck. Meanwhile Valentino's eye was twitched and looked as if he was a bomb about to go off.

I sat up from the very comfortable chair, got down and made my way to Valentino and stood right in front of him although he was glaring at his brothers. I cupped one side of his face and kissed his cheek on the other side, his eyes snapped to me and they softened. I leaned up to whisper in his ear "Don't worry I'll get them for you." And winked.

I grabbed a pillow from the chair I was sitting on and innocently made my way to the others, they were still too busy bickering back and forth. I looked at Valentino and grinned with him smirking in return, I took my chance and let out a warrior cry hitting both of them multiple times. They fell on the ground from the surprising impact and looked at me like I grew another head. I giggled and ran to the twins to untie them, both of them got up and thanked me with lots of faces kisses and tickles.

"Okay okay, topolina? Why don't you look at the games and we will play whatever you want. Si?" Leonardo asked so I nodded enthusiastically and jumped running to the game pile. I heard to boys laughing and saying aww to my so called 'cuteness'.

I looked for about four minutes when I got to the middle of the pile due to the fact there at hundreds and I mean hundreds of games. I found a few that are the same but different, I looked at the picture and decided those and grabbed all five.

"These!" I said excitedly.

The boys made their way over and looked shocked and wearily at what I had.

"Um are you sure baby, these are old like for the wii I'm not even sure it still works." Santino said with furrowed brows.

Although it was true that they looked old I wanted those, "Yes I'm sure. Pwweasssse." I added with puppy dog eyes and a lip pout.

The boys turned their head and tried to avoid eye contact, "don't look, don't look, don't look" Leonardo chanted to all the boys. I whimpered which caused their eyes to snap towards me again "No! We're strong men. You can't trick us!" Santino stated with his chest puffed out while the others nodded. I decided it was time to step up my game and let out another whimper and added to fake tears in my eyes, they all visibly faltered and started running around.