75. Your Memories

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

My eyes opened slowly and I squinted seeing a bright light making me want to cover my eyes. I tried to get up but I felt myself tied down making me panic.

Once I could get my eyes to work properly I was surprised to see myself in the field.

That means I'm dead.

My eyes traveled to my arms and feet to see vines wrapped around like restraints. I pulled at them and they broke but turned my wrists red.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7"

I felt a pain in my chest.

"Again! Charging 200."

I spun in a circle looking around for something until my eyes landed on a door. I started running as fast I could to get to it.

"Clear."

My body jolted and I fell to the floor- not yet.

"Come on Serafina."

I stood up but felt another harsh pain in my chest making my face scrunched up. I shook it off and started making my way to the door again.

"ALESSANDRO GET OUT!"

Daddy?

"I'm sorry baby."

So am I.

I gasped grabbing my side and basically crawled the rest of the way while panting. I opened the door and fell through letting the darkness take over everything.

My eyes opened once again and I whimpered in pain- wait pain?

I blinked looking around and I felt my face pale as I stared at the chains around my wrists. My hands were tiny, I was reliving a memory but the question is which one?

The door banged open and I felt my heart rate start to pick up.

"Good afternoon my beloved." His voice rang out.

I never thought I'd hear it again.

My eyes stayed down, "Are you done fighting me Sera? If you behave I'll take off the chains." His voice had a tinge of amusement.

I felt myself nod, he came closer and I flinched making him pause momentarily before going back to what he was doing.

I couldn't control anything, I was a just a passenger in for the ride yet again.

Once my hands were free I scrambled back and he sat down on the floor nearby just watching me. I shivered from the cold room and he frowned a bit.

"Come my beloved, I just want to talk." He spoke softly and patted the floor in front of him.

I let out a shaky breath and slowly inched closer until a was a few feet in front of him. His head titled and he moved closer making my eyes shut tightly. I felt my hair being moved and I flinched softly making him sigh.