57. The Camera

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

We walked into the restaurant and everyone went quiet keeping their eyes on me.

As I said Hellfire is known everywhere.

"You never told me why Ivan. I thought we agreed you'd tell me before we went in there." I narrowed my eyes at him as we walked towards the private room.

"Money." He answered simply.

'Oh yeah because that explains everything.' I rolled my eyes and walked into the room.

My eyes scanned the room entirely before I made my way to sit down at the table with the three men. I was not about to let my guard down for any reason.

Abrax, Abasi, and Abaur Seif.

They were the infamous Seif or 'sword' brothers- the name came from the word itself sayf but they wanted it how they wanted it. These brothers were not that far apart in age and were all in their late 40's. Each of them were married and had children but were kept away from the world. These men wanted their families to have a somewhat normal life and I respected that. They ran a black market in Egypt specifically so seeing them in Austria is a bit weird. However another reason for keeping their families away from the world was grooming. They wanted to keep it in the bloodline and decided to groom their children. It was disgusting if you ask me and those children deserve better. But I also know that Abaur the oldest brother has a 21 year old son who was planning to overthrow him soon, so you could say their deaths won't be that big of a deal.

Their eyes ran over me and instantly those same eyes transformed into fear which made me smirk a bit.

"If it isn't the Seif brothers. I have been waiting to meet you for a few years now. Might I say..." I trailed off looking at each of them, "I'm very disappointed." My voice came out cold.

"Can we help you?" Abaur tried to cover his fear with his own cold voice.

I hummed, "Not me personally but my friend by the door would like to have a chat." I grabbed a steak knife and twirled it.

"We're busy." Abasi glared.

"I suggest you and your friend leave before you two end up in a body bag." Abrax spat.

I titled my head, "That's no way to talk to a lady." I scolded.

Abrax was sitting in front of me so I threw the steak knife into his head and his eyes rolled back. I grabbed the other two by the neck and slammed their heads into the table. My hand reached for another steak knife and plunged it into Abaurs collar along with the table, keeping him busy. I turned to Abasi who was getting up, I quickly jumped on him and snapped his neck.

Ivan came forward to sit down and removed the knife while I stood behind him.

"Abaurs it's been so long. Last time we talked was when Petro came along." Ivan grinned and his eyes shifted to me for a split second.