50. A Princess

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

I woke up groaning and blinked a few times before fully waking up. My neck area was a little sore and I rubbed it unconsciously as I sat up. I looked around and I was in a bed- in a room I've never seen before. I got up and dragged myself to the one window and my eyes widen as I looked out.

"Good morning topolina." Leo's voice rang out from behind me.

I spun around and saw them- all five standing at the door looking at me with pity.

"Did you drug me? You know I hate that!" I shouted outraged.

Dad shook his head, "Of course not. We know drugs are a no for you but we may have hit your pressure point a little too hard." He cringed slightly.

"You are lying! It wouldn't hurt this much to wake up if it wasn't drugs!" I glared pointing at him.

"I promise we didn't." Dad said seriously.

I- I don't know what to believe.

I huffed, "I want out now." I demanded angrily.

"Sorry angel eyes but we aren't letting you go just for you to run away." Valen shrugged.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yelled.

"We don't want to do this either." Sanny mumbled.

"Where does everyone think I am?" I questioned.

Dad sighed, "We told them you will be with the boys for a while." He answered softly.

"You can't do this! Let me out!" I pulled my hair.

"Then stay babydoll." Fano frowned.

I stood in front of them, "YOU LOCKED ME IN THIS ROOM! You put me in one of the towers and locked me up!" I shouted grabbing the bars, "DO I LOOK LIKE SOME PRINCESS TO YOU?!" I tried to lunge but the bars held me back.

"You are a princess. A mafia princess." Dad deadpanned.

"Yeah well this princess is about to kick all of your biscuits if you don't let her out now!" I hissed banging the bars.

"It's useless." Valen sighed.

I grabbed a chair and threw it at the bars but it just fell with a thud and I groaned.

"Face it topolina, you can't get out." Leo shook his head.

I slid down the wall by the bed, "I guess I'll have to wait until a knight in shining armor comes to rescue me huh?" I chuckled bitterly, "Maybe I should call Raphael." I leaned my head back on the wall.

"Good luck with that. There are no electronics in there for you to use." Fano hissed.

"I can't believe you guys actually locked me in a tower. At times like this castles suck- like a little extreme isn't it?" I mumbled.