Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

-TWO YEARS AFTER LEAVING-

I got a mug out of the cabinet and poured some hot steaming water and put a chamomile tea bag into it. I added in a little bit of honey and sat down at the table with a book.

Frenchy and freckles went out on another heist a few hours ago leaving me with Quinton. I usually go with them but I wasn't feeling that well today and needed to rest. I still offered to go and just watch from afar but those two creatures locked me in the closet, I had to stay there until Quinton came an hour later. I was upset at first because they knew I wouldn't break the door, it is really pretty, it has carvings as well. But as soon as Quinton opened the door I made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up every meal from this week. It hurt bad and was absolutely disgusting. Quinton helped me to bed so I could nap and I only woke up about 15 minutes ago.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Quinton.

"Hey Quinton, leaving for the night?" I asked putting the book down.

He made a weird face and I sat there with a confused one myself.

"Quinton?" I furrowed my brows.

Only then a man stepped out from behind him with a gun to Quinton's head. He was tall and actually really buff making me wonder why he needs a gun. I sighed and rubbed my face before giving him my attention.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

The mans face twisted, "I want to know where it is! My boss will have it back or I will kill everyone in this place!" He shouted.

"Have what back?" I asked confused.

He looked at me if I was stupid, "The Ochre diamond. What else?" He finally spoke after a few minutes.

Are you freaking serious- those two are so dead.

The Ochre diamond was the rarest and most wanted diamond in the world. It was a brownish yellow, mainly yellow toned diamond and the size of a cantaloupe. There were only two in the world but one of the diamonds were lost and never to be seen again. This one was the only one that everyone knew of and tried to steal. However, it was under heavy protection in the home of the person who owns it. That just to happen to be the man who goes by the name the Lord Collector. As stupid as the name is, his collection was extremely vast with thousands of rare items. He was not that dangerously but if anyone stole from him they'd end up dead in a week at most from the assassin he sent. I've met him a few times but I wouldn't be able to deal with him. The Ochre Diamond was his most prized possession, he was literally obsessed with it. He was insane about it.

"Biscuits. Well I don't have the diamond and neither does he so can you kindly let my bodyguard go." I rolled my eyes.

The man grunted, "I don't want you. I want the Amphisbaena Twins. Where are they?! They know where it's at, they stole it." He gritted out.