58. No Way

SERAFINA POV:

SERAFINA POV:

"So as in take out do you mean kill him or just give him a little warning where he wakes up in the hospital?" I asked trying to break the silence.

Ivan took a minute to think about it, "Well to be honest it is your choice. We will do what you want to do." He shrugged.

I looked at him confused, "My choice? Why would it be my choice? We came here for you and your boss remember?" I raised an eyebrow.

He nodded, "Of course but in the end it's your responsibility to handle these situations. You're the queen remember?" He mocked, "Think of it as if this was your shipment. What would you do when someone, after many warnings, doesn't delivered what was agreed on and paid for? Just think about that." He finished with a small smirk.

I sighed and nodded, I had a plan to get out of here- it was simple and dumb but nothing was going to stop me.

Step One: Get the jobs done.

Step Two: Find the boss.

Step Three: Kill him.

Step Four: Go home after killing Ivan too.

Step Five: Lastly kill Leo.

The car roll into a stop and I looked up to see an office building.

I gave Ivan a 'what the hell' face because of all the attention this would bring to my name. I wasn't that worried about witnesses but this just proves he's planning something more. If he didn't want my family to find me this would've been done in a much more secluded place. He wants them to come after me but the real question is for what? He knew about the camera and took it away for that exact reason and yet he's bringing the attention.

"What game are you trying to play Ivan." I asked seriously leaning closer.

He smirked and leaned closer too, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He whispered, "It's just too bad that I have no idea what you're talking about. The only game I want to play is where you open that door and finish the job you were brought here to do." He narrowed his eyes.

"I will have you know Ivan, I'm a very competitive player. If you want a chance at winning then you better step up your game. You started this by playing dirty in a very dangerous game. I am not one to lose easily and I am also not one to play by the rules. I'm not a five or seven year old girl anymore." I told him darkly, "Now let's get this over with shall we? I believe this is only the beginning." I smiled extra sweetly and his own glare faltered.

I jumped out of the car and walked into the building feeling eyes on me. I wasn't wearing my Hellfire outfit but I could tell they felt my heavy aura. My sunglasses hid my cold eyes but I watched a few people shiver as I looked in their direction.

The receptionist was sitting at the desk painting her nails and I could tell she had attitude. She popped her gum and ignored my presence as she blew on the newly painted plastic nails she has.