20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall

ALESSANDRO POV:

ALESSANDRO POV:

It has been around a week since she came back home. She hasn't told us what happened and we don't want to push her but we noticed differences.

Throughout the day she always had to be with one of us, we aren't complaining because we feel better that she's with us anyways but it's not like her. At night she wants to be completely alone and even started sleeping in her own room. We had her room ready since she first came but she had always slept with us. I miss cuddling with her and Gianna, I miss waking up with her tangled between us, and I miss her waking me up with kisses and I'd tickle her silly.

I was currently standing at the door watching her and all her older brothers and yes I mean her cousins too, sit in the garden bickering with each other.

She was sitting in Leo's lap and giggled at the boys fighting over who the strongest is. They all turned to her and really expected her to choose between all 23 of them.

Gosh, these boys are something else.

"Please. We all know I'm the best out of all of us." My nephew Maximo said flexing.

There was a wave of eye rolls that even I was included in, as you can tell he's the most "confident" one as he likes to call it.

Stefano and Serafina shared a look a turned to him and recited perfectly in sync, "Brick wall, waterfall, Maximo thinks he got it all but he don't, and we do so Boom with that attitude. Peace punch, Capt'n Crunch, I've got something you can't touch. Bang-bang choo-choo train, wind us up we do our thing. Reeses Pieces, 7-Up, you mess with us, we'll mess you up." Making the boys bust out laughing at Maximos shocked face.

I smiled amused at that fact those two actually learned that from the movie Dickie Roberts they watched yesterday. A classic.

She still plays around and has recently gone back to helping Gianna cook again but no matter how good she hides it she's hurting. I just wished she'd let us help her. It's like she's hiding something, but I don't know what.

I heard rustling behind me and turned to see my best friends, brothers, and father. I furrowed my brows, "What is it?" I asked in business mode.

"They found three of our men in an alleyway dead." My father sighed.

I wasn't really surprised because people in our world die everyday.

"And? Were they important? Who did it?" I asked confused.

"Yes and no. They were just some guards they were messed up badly, there was a note left next to their bodies.

It said,

They were traitors.

Five in total.

3 died by my hands.