54. Good Times

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Arriving at home after a long drive they all dragged into the castle.

Serafina was eating fruit snacks she found in her bag with a note from Aidan.

"I know you would want more so I snuck some into your bag before we left. You owe me next time. Love you little grape."

When she read it she shook her head with a smile because he already knew. Aidan knew everything she needed, a hug, a pep talk, a bag of fruit snacks. and she couldn't be any more thankful for him.

"Little one!" Max shouted coming into view.

He was so worried about her today after she just disappeared out of no where. They looked everywhere for her but couldn't find her and did their best not to panic.

"Maxi!" She smiled.

He scowled, "What the hell? You left and didn't tell us?! Do you know how worried we were? I was this close to killing Xander." He sighed exasperated while being his two fingers close together.

Although he was mad he didn't yell at her because he could never.

She frowned, "I'm sorry Maxi, I guess I forgot to tell you guys... you went to train in the gym so I didn't think about it. Forgive me?" She pouted.

Max sighed, "Of course little one. But as punishment..." He snatched her bag of fruit snacks, "None of these for 24 hours." He smirked.

"Maxi you can't." She gasped trying to grab it.

"Ah ah ah, no ma'am. You are banned from having these for a day so get over it." He said sternly.

"You can't do that. I'll tell." Serafina said smugly.

His smirked never faltered, "Oh yeah? And who would you tell? Casper?" He asked sarcastically.

She stomped her foot, "Listen here Maximo you just took something very dear to me. You better watch your back after this. I will have my revenge." She hissed coldly and he gulped watching her leave.

Alessandro and everyone else there had to keep themselves from laughing.

"You know she's crazy right?" Val asked Max with a raised eyebrow.

"Haha she- she wouldn't do anything to me over fruit snacks... right?" Max chuckled nervously.

"Yes she would." Alessandro answered walking to his office.

SERAFINA POV:

I stomped into my room with a scowl and started grabbing a few items.

He just stole my fruit snacks.

He is so done for.

"Let's see." I put everything down on the bed, "Rope- check, zip ties- check, duck tape- check, taser- check, fake candy- check, and lastly fake knife-check! Great." I clapped, "Let's get revenge Riot." I put everything in a bag.