Locked Doors

Caris

I overslept after reading one of the books that I borrowed from the library. I decided to have a quick shower.

 I was washing my hair when there was a bang at the door, "Hold on", I said yet another Bang. Why were there so many, what was wrong!

 I ran to the door wrapping the towel around me, only to fall hitting my hip to the floor. 

I looked up, there he was!

Dean smashed my door open and helped me up, I held my towel against me, but his eyes roaming my body were not unnoticed. 

I wasn't sure what I expected but it wasn't for him to walk away. I guess he really has no interest in forcing himself onto me.

 I sighed and got dressed. 

That shouldn't disappoint me!

In the kitchen he told me not to worry about dinner, oh god I really have been failing at making his dinners. What person needs to teach a maid how to cook! 

Only he saw my worry and explained he was having dinner with a friend. I figured he had a date, and wanted to be friendly. I didn't expect it to be his evil brother, only as I heard his name my arm burned.

 The scar had healed well. I can't complain about pain or infections, only that DS will forever be marked into my skin. Again he reads me well, and tries to, I think, cheer me up by asking what food I would like. 

I don't like when he buys me nice things but I do appreciate the kindness all the same. So I ask for Mcdonolds, he chuckles that warm throaty chuckle that I am realizing I quite like. 

After Dean left I got on with my cleaning, got dressed and had a coffee. Mark arrived perfectly on time and took me to the dry cleaners to drop the clothes off. Apparently every Friday I would take them and then on Saturdays collect them. 

Afterwards, we stopped by a park and I read my book for a little bit. Mark didn't mind, and always asked if I needed to go anywhere else, he knew I couldn't leave without him, so I was grateful he always went out of his way to ask. 

We got back to Dean's home and I told him my Mcdonolds order before he left. I finished the cleaning then had a movie night in my room, with my mackys. 

I ended up watching all the disney zombies movies and by the end of them I heard some giggling, a woman giggling. 

I didn't get much sleep, she was loud, but at least Dean had it over quickly  that squawking Buzzard was keeping me awake.

 Well at least I know the man finishes quickly. 

 I rolled my eyes and rolled over to sleep.

I woke early, skipped the gym as I didn't fancy seeing Dean after hearing the noises. 

In the kitchen though I was faced with this pretty blond. I thought she would have left, I suppose not, maybe she is more than a one night deal.

 "Who are you?" she snapped so I said that I was Deans Maid. She laughed "excellent, well be a good little maid and make your boss's girlfriend poached egg for breakfast" 

I stuttered, explaining that I could Only fry an egg. She again laughed at me, calling me useless before just demanding cereal. 

That's when Dean woke up and joined us. He didn't seem so happy to see his 'girlfriend' and demanded that she left.