Dinner and a Shot

Dean

Yesterday I woke up beside my Caris and it was early so I watched her for a moment.  Her chest rising, her precious snoring and the dry drool down on her chin. She looks as beautiful as the day I saw her.

I took a moment to think about her poor bruised face when I first saw her. Her hair was not as light and blonde as now. She had been living rough and had oily hair. some blood on it.  Her eyes were defeated and lost. The moment I saw her I knew I had to help her but I never knew she would come to mean so much to me. She had become my reason to breathe and my reason to fight in life.

I slowly tucked her hair behind her ear and she smiled in her sleep, unlike before when in the beginning she would flinch. The fact she knew my touch and no longer flinched meant everything to me. Then I suddenly sat upright and made a decision. She really did deserve more than I have been giving her.

I changed quickly into my best trousers and walked to my fathers office. I walked in and he was on the phone. I slammed my palms down onto his desk demanding his attention with the splintering slap of wood.

"I will marry her father this weekend. I refuse to wait and I most certainly don't need your permission or blessing. I love her and she has proven to be more than worthy" I exclaimed. He hung up the phone and looked at my face less than impressed. "Dean, that was the preist who officiated mine and your mothers wedding. I have yet to give him a date but my future daughter deserves the best." he said as I blink at him.

Then before I could speak the door flew open and it was my mother. "Dean Sorento, how dare you neglect Caris. I taught you better than this young man". I rolled my eyes. "Mum I know I fucked up but listen I have a pl-" I started to explain but she then blew up more. "I do not want to hear excuses Dean now-" she paused looking at me then at Father. "What are you up to Elio?" she asked, shifting her glare towards my father.

"Lisa, nothing to worry yourself over, but I have talked to Priest Linus and now I am taking my beautiful wife to eat. We will set up the ceremony son. You just arrange the suits, cake, flowers and whatever the bride wants." I looked back at mum who looked proud and giggled.

I didn't quite understand why Dad had made these decisions but I was glad he had. It meant I wouldn't need to go behind his back. I wanted my whole family there on that day. So I made some calls to our family back in London and went to find my Caris to ask her to marry me, again. Only this time in a matter of days.

Yesterday seems like a blur but I lay here once again watching my girl sleep. Only this time I won't leave her. I asked Marian to make her favorite food and bring it to our door at 9am. I watch the clock tick on and listen to Caris' snores. 08.48, read the clock and so I kissed her plump lips that were still swollen from our soft but beautiful fucking last night in that lavender field.

"Baby, I know it's early but wake up. I have plans for us!" I cooed as I kissed her neck resulting in a soft groan that I felt vibrate under my lips. We didn't have long but I knew I could get her where she needed before 9am.

I wiggle down and find myself both relieved and grateful to find she had no underwear on. I parted her glorious meaty thighs to reveal her neat slit. I kissed my way up her thigh to her sweet glissoning slit. I used my fingers to part her lips and lick from clit to hole before diving my thick tongue into her. She tastes like her sweet self but I always prefered her taste after a workout or first thing in the morning. She groaned and her hand reached down to my head.

"Dean, what'are'ya doing? '' she cried out in a muted whimper as her hips writhed pushing her pussy impossibly closer to my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked on her. Her hips started to ride my mouth as she groaned out more from pleasure. I slide in two fingers, stretching them apart inside her which makes her grind her hips harder and I kept sucking her sweet nub as it grew saltier. I felt her pussy contract around my fingers before her legs wrapped around my leg sealing me in place. She let out a large whimpered scream as she came and her hips jirated and bucked as she rode her oragasm. I felt her release her leg muscles that were like a vice around my neck and as she did her pussy gushed into my mouth with a warm thick come. I loved making her squirt, most of the time while I fucked her but I would take her in my mouth any day. She laid there panting and when I came up for air she started to run her hand down to my hard cock that's twitching in anticipation. Only that's when I hear it. Knock knock. Why must Marian be on time, still we have a lot planned today so its probably for the best!