My New Drug

Caris

Once we arrived at the office, Dean was clearly on edge and unnerved. He was upset that his men were harmed in any way even if they were okay, I could see he was close to this Ron bloke and mostly disappointed. Only I understood why Ron didn't say about the guards and himself being knocked out, Dean would not have made it here alive! He was already driving like a mad man.

 I was glad that holding his hand was helping him calm down, he asked everyone to leave so I went to make us some coffee, I thought we would be in for a long night. I pulled the chair to sit next to him. I wanted to be helpful, even if all I could do was keep him calm. Only he pulled me to his lap, and at first I felt a little nervous but I soon felt comfortable on his lap. I felt cuddled and safe and warm. 

He reassures me he trusts me and I melt into him, but then remember I am only his maid. He pulls me close and tells me he thinks there is more and wants to find out what it is together. I saw how much money was in his account, 8 digits just staring me in the face. He was a millionaire. 

I blurted it out, but he just pulled me closer and held me. This man has me falling hard for him. 

After he had finished in the office he asked what I wanted for dinner and I said Mcdonalds but I felt like he would just dismiss it and take me somewhere else. He hated Mcdonolds, but he didn't, he bought me the food I asked for.

 I fed him his fries and he grabbed my hand after the last fry and licked the salt off of it, almost as though it was a usual thing to do. I felt my knickers getting damp, He knew how to use his mouth, I wanted to lean over, climb onto his lap and kiss him. That wouldn't be safe though, and I still wondered if this attraction was okay. 

He still was my boss, and the man who bought me. I don't know if this is a good idea but I am drawn to him. We had been on the road a while, I realized we weren't going back to his when we left London's tall buildings behind us. 

We stopped by a services and I realized I needed a whizz pretty badly, so I ran off. 

Once I came out I couldn't find Dean, I felt myself panic, what if he thought I left him, what if he thought I wouldnt come back, what if he's gone and now I am alone, I don't even know where I am. I felt myself fill with some panic and I was becoming less aware of my surroundings, everything blurring when suddenly I felt large hands on my shoulder I turned and it was Dean, He looked me up and down licked his lips, then draped his jacket over me, I was shaking and I suppose he figured I was cold, I pull his jacket tight embracing his smell. 

It felt like he was hugging me, he suggested coffee and it was already evening, but I did love the idea of a hot chocolate. 

I saw the millionaire slice and asked for that, I didnt even think before I asked, and Dean just ordered it saying "and the millionaire slice, for my girl" I felt my tummy go wild, and again my body had a mind of its own as my knickers became yet again damp. 

We set off in the Car, sipping our drinks. The millionaire slice was so good, gooey caramel and rich chocolate. I didn't notice I kept wiggling with happiness. 

I saw Dean was watching me occasionally so I looked away, how embarrassing he saw me dancing about food. His hand traveled up my thigh and as he got closer to my sweet spot my legs parted and I leaned back, I was hot faced and surely blushing, but this man's touch was addictive.

He stroked his finger against my clit three times, and my clit became swollen with need and desire but he stopped, and I would be lying if I didn't admit my disappointment. But he just ate his cookie nonchalantly like nothing happened. Then I looked around to see the signs saying Hunstanton and I burst with joy, I had never been to a coast before!